Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Her post has become a complaint box ☹️
Laughable really...😆Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Her post has become a complaint box ☹️
Is he going to wear the black outfit he wore in the promo? I wanted something lighter. 😆
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Her post has become a complaint box ☹️
i am just laughing on that only
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Is he going to wear the black outfit he wore in the promo? I wanted something lighter. 😆
kash red phen lete
His expression

Well currently my Bajaj’s character is black, so yes it is s possibility that he wears black, I digged Erica’s look though! Very pretty!
Erica has repeated that promo look. So chances are high that RB will wear black.Well currently my Bajaj’s character is black, so yes it is s possibility that he wears black, I digged Erica’s look though! Very pretty!
I think black hi hoga.Originally posted by: opsora2090
kash red phen lete