Originally posted by: chaaru26
Not busy but i told you its weird...
My grandmom is unwell and I am not in my house, as my mom is with her in the hospital and feeling bored and weird at this place
I wish your grandmom a speedy recovery🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Not busy but i told you its weird...
My grandmom is unwell and I am not in my house, as my mom is with her in the hospital and feeling bored and weird at this place
I wish your grandmom a speedy recovery🤗
Anshika is gonna go red with the word husband itself 😳
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Anshika is gonna go red with the word husband itself 😳
Me wasn't teasing. Me genuinely asked about their well being🥺
Anshika🤗
Good to see you after a long time😃
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9