
This gif is appropriate for Kangoli 😆.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

This gif is appropriate for Kangoli 😆.
Originally posted by: Ratukrus
I laughed too. That dhongi is asking for his dose desperately and then he will cry and ask society to save him. Lol
U both must be Kangu and Rangu. I knew it. I need a clarification though, who is Kangu n who is Rangu.😕
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
Kangana is 32. Rangoli is apparently her elder sister so hopefully somewhere around 34 or 35 at the least, Hrithik is 45 and he is uncle to her.Toh yeh toh hum sabki dadi hui.
No, Kangu said, maybe inadvertently, at her latest press con that Rangoli is her Chhoti behan.
No, Kangu said, maybe inadvertently, in her latest press con that Rangoli is her Chhoti behan.
I saw that too. Incidentally when she first started talking about Rangoli she said she was her younger sister. Rangoli didn’t become her elder until Kangana shaved a few more years off her own age 😉 . That was way back when Aditya Pancholi was a good friend and Rangoli had just had the acid attack while at school in Dehra Dun.
You still seeing Aditya Panscholi?
I was never seeing Aditya Panscholi.
You were staying either in his flat with his family, or in a flat given by him?
No. Since two years, I have been staying in a 1-BHK at Yari Road. Few months back, I purchased a 3-BHK on Turner Road in Bandra. I will be shifting there in a month or two. How can I stay in a married man's house?
Does this mean that you stay alone?
I used to stay alone. But now my younger sister from Dehradun has moved in with me.
Did Aditya become very possessive about you at one point? Those police complaints that you'll filed against each other...
(Interrupts) It is very difficult to make anybody understand. There are some bonds which one can't be given names and explained. He was a genuine friend.
http://www.santabanta.com/bollywood/16373/ill-never-get-silicone-implants-kangana-ranaut/
Is she telling uncle to that draamebaaz reporter of spotboye or Rithik ? Lol
Doesn’t she get tired of same abuse bashing everyday ?
Originally posted by: S2RC4LV5RULBFGUX
Exactly.
She definitely has someone powerful backing her hence this whole arrogance and bullying.
Everyone needs entertainment back in their lives..Indeed no one stops kangana.. see even us no matter what do read the foolish tweets... But I seriously feel sad for them, wht nt they do to stay in news...
How can someone keep ranting the same thing for yrs now...It's high time she should go to Himalayas, Or anywhere , whr there r no humans n internet...No means of connectivity...
The dress Kangana was wearing,sitting up on the stage,was to intimidate the media.
Did any one criticize her fashion? Just curious.
I wish the sisters take on the director of JudgementalHai Kya, and abuse him as they do. Maybe only then they can feel a bit of heat from real industry biggie.
HR proved what being dignified means!
Kangoli is totally completely nuts.
Deepika Padukone addresses silent treatment on Dhurandhar here is the video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWOLBLwPAKQ/ [NOCOPY]
Namit Malhotra addresses Ramanaya criticism Ranbir Kapoor https://x.com/malhotra_namit/status/2041484505454952942?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9763
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
8