His nautanki was so entertaining. 🤣Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I loved Bajju ka nautanki as if they were such in love hubby wifey I was asking you if we can go 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
His nautanki was so entertaining. 🤣Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I loved Bajju ka nautanki as if they were such in love hubby wifey I was asking you if we can go 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
There was possessiveness in that grip. 😆
his possessiveness is what P will enjoy eventually
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Waiting to see Prerna kab haq jatayegi apne Bajaj par
very much waiting. but still lot many years for that I guess.
Originally posted by: saps.156
very much waiting. but still lot many years for that I guess.
Personally we have one year, story mein shayd 10 saal lagenge🤣
Pre-wedding rituals tomorrow! 🥳
Originally posted by: B4VGTAESI24VD5UR
I am curious to know
According to Prena...... What does Bajaj want from her? Like why is he marrying her?
Plus Bajaj said he has no personal issue with Anu? Did I hear that wrong?
I’m so confused 😕😆
I was also thinking about this. maybe he meant his past is with Moloy or something. really need to open this chapter asap
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Pre-wedding rituals tomorrow! 🥳
Sachi! Kuch pata Chala hai ya Mann se bol Rahi ho🤣
RB sarcastically told Prerna she can call him heartless, machine, and bura insaan. 🤣
Originally posted by: saps.156
I was also thinking about this. maybe he meant his past is with Moloy or something. really need to open this chapter asap
Jaldi Bajaj History chapter 1 kholo, can't wait to study🤣
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Personally we have one year, story mein shayd 10 saal lagenge🤣
yeah I know, KSG's contract. but contracts will be renewed. has happened earlier also🤣