Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
parica always ka account seal ho gaya kya🤔
hein? the acc is still there but where did unsung go? I cant find her new acc
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
parica always ka account seal ho gaya kya🤔
hein? the acc is still there but where did unsung go? I cant find her new acc
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
At first I read it as CV(Creatives) are so desperate wanting no one to disturb AnuPre's phoonk session and I was like....yeh kab hua?🤔🤔
Phir samjh mein ayi ki you were talking about humara Virgo CV😆
yess same. when ppl here give Virgo CV that nickname, i thought they were talking about the creatives too😆
Today is my 9th wedding anniversary ❤️
Or sath me pre or B ka bhi 🤪
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
yr maine toh bola hi anupre & anukom mila ke dedh marriage 😆
0.5 points sindoor for Pre
0.5 points mangalsutra for Kom
0.25 points phere with Kom
0.25 points drunk phere with Pre
0 points for me because I'm still addicted to this shit 😆
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
Today is my 9th wedding anniversary ❤️
Or sath me pre or B ka bhi 🤪
Congrats on your wedding anniversary!!!
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
MAIN DOORS HAVE LOCKS!!!! 🤣If fire breaks out, the fire security alarm will ring first and people will obviously not be able to continue their phoonk sessions with the annoying alarm sound😆
Unlike in EK shows where episodes go by in the middle of a fire 🤣 where ML and FL go on talking without worrying about the fire 🤣
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
At first I read it as CV(Creatives) are so desperate wanting no one to disturb AnuPre's phoonk session and I was like....yeh kab hua?🤔🤔
Phir samjh mein ayi ki you were talking about humara Virgo CV😆
I should change my username😆
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
Today is my 9th wedding anniversary ❤️
Or sath me pre or B ka bhi 🤪
Happy anniversary dear 💐💐💐
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
Today is my 9th wedding anniversary ❤️
Or sath me pre or B ka bhi 🤪
Congratulations 😀
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
Today is my 9th wedding anniversary ❤️
Happy anniversary ❤️🌷💐