Users

Frequent Posters

Darshitrajal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sugu1201

Guys..

One question..

Did you all noticed that munna-pandit made an entry in the 14th part..?

I asked sejal di about the same, and then she read the last 2 parts but could not find them..

🤣🤣

Yaar tumne itana suspense create kiya tha Kunwar ke bare main aur usaki entry hui, usame Sameer se jyada jalan to muje hui ki badi mushkil se naina aur sameer thoda pass aaye the aur ye kabab main haddi kaha se aa gaya nd the way he picked up Naina 😡😡👊👊 mere ko bahut gussa aaya😡😠😡

To maine notice hi nahi kia Munna Pandit ka entry. Do baar padha last two updates😆. Dialogues bhi padhe par dhyan hi nahi gaya

Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi 

Can i know your name plz...

Also...you used to post on Wattpad na...have u stopped there as well?

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Itni jaldi next update.... yay!!!🥳

Sugu, ye tha dhartiphaad update!!! Naina's care towards sameer.... aha I love❤❤!!! Mai bahot khush hui ki sameer ke sautan ka death ho gaya...🤣!!! Lekin Naina to sameer ko di hui phone accept kar sakta tha... us kunwar ki gift ko accept kar li...😡!!!! Mujhe to lagta hai... is Kunwar ke wajase hi sab misunderstanding hai, hum keh rahe hai😳!!!!

Oho, akhir kaat Kunwar ji ne entry maar li.... ab tak ye entry maar nahi raha tha.. ab mari hai entru to lag raha hai... kya zaroorat thi🤔!! Kuch to bada kuch pak raha hai....😐😬!!!! Ab Sameer ka kya hoega😕😢. Jaldi bas naina sameer mil jaaye... ye sab third person ki zaroorat nahi!

Special update ke liye thanku.... aur ek bada wala bear hug🤗!!!!

Again cliffhanger!!! Ab to bas next update ka besabri se intezar hai!!!

With love,Suparna

DitiSolanki thumbnail

How to read the story its not cuming please anyone can help me out

DitiSolanki thumbnail

Story read kese kare aaa nhi rahi h please anyone can help me out

Popcorn456 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DitiSolanki

How to read the story its not cuming please anyone can help me out

Hola...

To read you should first go to page number one, and there is index for all the parts with their respective links.. you can click on the link to read that part..it will lead to the page number on which the part has been posted..

In this fanfiction, I had deleted many parts..which will be reposted soon and the link will be added as soon as the part is reposted..(Note on page 52 about the same)

Feel free to pm me if any other help is required.

DitiSolanki thumbnail

I need to read after 9B so there are only comments so the story is there or nt after that can uh please tell

Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Heya sugu,

Finally kunwar ne entry maar hi li. Looking fwd for more revelations and confrontations. 

Liked the whole update.

Lots of love 

Sneha

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sugu lovely updates yaar n ur story is so much interesting  ready to read anytime  finally finally Hero(Villain) entry let's see how story progress give us a early update yaar .

Srilatha

Sonya-2019 thumbnail

Hey I just came across your story and read the first part please upload the rest of parts too so that I can catch  up to the latest part. Your story is very interesting and different from others please upload soon. 

Thanks 

Sonya.