Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
There is an epi and here were are talking about bathrooms😆
🤣..... EPISODE... WOH KYAA HOTA HAIN ?? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
There is an epi and here were are talking about bathrooms😆
🤣..... EPISODE... WOH KYAA HOTA HAIN ?? 😆
Priya .... 76th AT title .... it’s Khush no Kuch
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Tell me about it!
The bathroom thing has happened to me as well😆 In some houses here, bathrooms freaking don't have locks!😆
Here not a single room has locks expect the guest toilet n the main doors 🤪😆
N this girl goes inside as if she’s the queen n own everything n can go anywhere even wen said otherwise. 🤣
I better stop, else will go on n on 🙈 as I can write a book by now. 🤣
The poor girl😂😂 hope see doesn't remember it when she grows up
Or maybe not wen she will see her self in the mirror 🤣she will go “Mum same to same” 🙈😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
There is an epi and here were are talking about bathrooms😆
I know 😆 our lives are no less than Kasautiis 🤣
Originally posted by: ETUJIESVCF2EWHNG
🤣..... EPISODE... WOH KYAA HOTA HAIN ?? 😆
😆
Ok leaving bathrooms aside.😆
Can I say I freaking love Eri 😍😍😍she nailed it today from how much I saw from today’s episode. This girl is too good wen comes to these kind of scenes 👏👏
M super impressed with her today irrespective of wats going on in the story ❤️
I was about to post the same clip... “Chuut gaya mera Anurag mujhse” 😒 I cried with Prerna today only because of Erica’s portrayal
Mohini once prayed to Durga Maa to somehow stop this wedding and look at how her prayers have been answered. Her son is now going to be dead from within.Like they say '"Be careful what you wish for"