Originally posted by: Enchanteur
good night people🤗
Good night captain.. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
good night people🤗
Good night captain.. 🤗
his pose is girlish . like e possesed him while posing ,i have seen her pics in this pose.
and i have realised she has started shaking her head alot like p .to he has sopped it e.g in recent airport int
Okay, so watched the episode even after telling myself 1000 times not today 😭😒🤣
I just wanna say one thing - I guess, I’m never ever gonna hate Anurag or Prerna this season, no matter what! They’re forever gonna be my precious munchkins ❤️😭 and instead imma channelise my hate in that one particular direction
In which direction 🐝
Captain you're creating sensation in dp also😳
In which direction 🐝
Channelise your inner Prerna and guess 🧐🤣
Booky is here.... 😭😍❤Originally posted by: WGUKKVOJ3JJQLNFK
Okay, so watched the episode even after telling myself 1000 times not today 😭😒🤣
I just wanna say one thing - I guess, I’m never ever gonna hate Anurag or Prerna this season, no matter what! They’re forever gonna be my precious munchkins ❤️😭 and instead imma channelise my hate in that one particular direction
Meanwhile, my sis just made me a cup of green tea😂 still i am not letting her to watch kzk😂😂
Originally posted by: QWFJVJHUNCFLMDTG
Channelise your inner Prerna and guess 🧐🤣
Bee... I'm trying to ignore prerna and you're asking me to channelise inner prerna...😈🤣
Booky is here.... 😭😍❤
I’m always here even when I’m not here! 😆
I left a message in the previous At as well and then again in this one - see always here 🧐