Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
you better give me what i asked you to with this ff. 😡
Oh I totally forgot🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
you better give me what i asked you to with this ff. 😡
Oh I totally forgot🤣
isnt itOriginally posted by: CaptainV
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzqIVC7DG83/?igshid=1a7bscsk7w542
While watching bajaj everyday 😎
🤣 but yea you are right 😆Originally posted by: forbidden
Nahi his real wife
yes Mehra ke Baad thoda aur smile karta hai woh gif do
now wait for star 🤣Originally posted by: najma123
One common name would make the Fandom stronger. I think. Idk, some sort of unity 😆
after Anurag and Bajju it's Mehru and Bajju 😎Mehra and Bajaj is my new ship
but he is in Bangalore will take time for him to come to kol 😭
thank you so much 🤗 I am so happy he is half pet of mine though. 🤣Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Anki🤗
Welcome to new member in the family ❤️
Loved the name #Denzo class hai😎
thank you thank you thank you 🤗Originally posted by: opsora2090
Humty , congo darling for the new member . #Donzo 🥳
Okay done with this AT will check others post after dinner 🤣