Yeah actually even I like PreRish more.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I like PreRish a lot. I've no problem with RishNa though. 😆
Let's see what Star Plus and Balaji come up with.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah actually even I like PreRish more.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I like PreRish a lot. I've no problem with RishNa though. 😆
Let's see what Star Plus and Balaji come up with.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
And he's an allrounder. 😆
Yes and Bajaj doesn't have to look up to know that Mehra is smiling at him
yah , i am already doing , aj mere GIfs banane ki mood hai
Originally posted by: NI4VOUC4DR25MZIL
Nice GIF .. ❤️❤️
❤️
These gifs are very very beautiful. My day passed watching them again and again
Guys have a great news My soul bro got a pet! His name is Denzo ☺️☺️☺️ I am SO SO SO HAPPY! just wanted to share Because you guys were there in my hard time 🤗
Now let me read all comments then reply and then unres my posts 🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Guys have a great news My soul bro got a pet! His name is Denzo ☺️☺️☺️ I am SO SO SO HAPPY! just wanted to share Because you guys were there in my hard time 🤗
Wowwww!!
you better give me what i asked you to with this ff. 😡Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
And I'm Sanya call me Sanu PM me prompts I'll probably take months to write them though🤣