.ye Hui na baaaattt
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
.ye Hui na baaaattt
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Drama🤣
I meant consequential important chapter.
I know it'll be important.
Hoga hoga😅
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Just like kuch kuch hota hai .rain dance.bajju in black and pre in red saree
Prerna in red saree bajju black shirt rain romance. Hayee
bajju should wear red sherwani on shadi
I like Bajaj night suit ...🤣 most in the whole show
Hi 🙋 🙋 ..I am jyoti
Originally posted by: rammehra103
I like Bajaj night suit ...🤣 most in the whole show
Hi 🙋 🙋 ..I am jyoti
hiiiiii am opsora... bajju's night suits are from harmes collection ..
Originally posted by: rammehra103
I like Bajaj night suit ...🤣 most in the whole show
Hi 🙋 🙋 ..I am jyoti
Hi Jyoti! I'm Sanya and you can call me Sanu 😁
Originally posted by: opsora2090
hiiiiii am opsora... bajju's night suits are from harmes collection ..
that's why Pre got upgraded to a silk one as well.. To fit in Mrs Bajaj's character..
Hi 🙋 🙋 Sanu and opsora
I saw image of Mr and Mrs Bajaj where she is wearing Yellow and white colour saree ....I liked it so much ..they are looking awesome but I didn't know Erica is shorter in height then ksg 😆Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
that's why Pre got upgraded to a silk one as well.. To fit in Mrs Bajaj's character..