Originally posted by: fivestar2
Where’s everyone?
Don’t know abt other’s 🤷🏻♀️
But I’m Busy with work 😩
May be back for ep though 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: fivestar2
Where’s everyone?
Don’t know abt other’s 🤷🏻♀️
But I’m Busy with work 😩
May be back for ep though 😆
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Don’t know abt other’s 🤷🏻♀️
But I’m Busy with work 😩
May be back for ep though 😆
You're the MOST active despite work!😕😅
girls 🤗 🤗You're the MOST active despite work!😕😅
so its finally Saturday.....i liked the episode except some parts like the antakshari and tandavan but i loved drikshit confrontation ...maybe the timing wasnt perfect (i am talking abt the second scene of drikshit after Mahima attacked dri) but it was good....i enjoyed the epi
if u analyse every scene u r not gonna enjoy the show or any show lol
loved their hug today but sad that Drishti will loose her third eye
Hey guys is there any episode review?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Hey guys is there any episode review?
There is in EDT.
Woww
No one is active in AT
🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
Everyone is busy.
I am too.
But I dropped.
Adhvik is going to be live at 9 pm today