pata hai, tum Sandeep ki. khichai kar rahi ho, mai toh aiye hi maaze le raha hu.Originally posted by: hasini009
YOU matlab not you. I'm talking about Sandeep's YOU.
and
good luck and all the best.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
pata hai, tum Sandeep ki. khichai kar rahi ho, mai toh aiye hi maaze le raha hu.Originally posted by: hasini009
YOU matlab not you. I'm talking about Sandeep's YOU.
and
good luck and all the best.
reminds me of my friend who once met an aunty, who liked slapping him when they were in action. That is why I stay away from aunty types, kiya pata dildo leke bole, bari bari lol.Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto
Many girls are into it. Just need to bring out this side in them. 😆
Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto
Abe ye to bina BDSM ke bhi hota hai 😆
Hai to usi ka part hi .
I meant udhar jaega to aisi ladkia zyada asani se mil jayegi...insted of trying to find in vanilla girls 😆
Yes fetishes are weird, like I don't get your foot one lol. Although I read one stupid ''scientific research study'' said that foot looks like penis, hence some are attracted towards it. Mujhe samajh nahi aya lol, matlab how is man attracted to penis, unless they are gay.
That's a legit fetish and there are literally thousand of women into it.
You need to explore BDSM community for it.
Hai to usi ka part hi .
I meant udhar jaega to aisi ladkia zyada asani se mil jayegi...insted of trying to find in vanilla girls 😆
Choking isnt really part of the mainstream bdsm community. Its more to do with plain breath control to make orgasms stronger.
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
Yes fetishes are weird, like I don't get your foot one lol. Although I read one stupid ''scientific research study'' said that foot looks like penis, hence some are attracted towards it. Mujhe samajh nahi aya lol, matlab how is man attracted to penis, unless they are gay.
Lol
Im not into foot one , those were meme threads , so many ppl bought into it.
Tarantino is In it , there are many contradictory thesis , and studies regarding all fetish , just do what you like 😆
oh mujhe laga tu hai usme jaisu tu Kriti ke pairo ki promotion kar raha tha. LOL.
Lol
Im not into foot one , those were meme threads , so many ppl bought into it.
Tarantino is In it , there are many contradictory thesis , and studies regarding all fetish , just do what you like 😆
btw tune Kabir Singh dekha, because I remember you didn't liked Arjun Reddy, although you did recommended me it for its launde lapade catering in first half.
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
oh mujhe laga tu hai usme jaisu tu Kriti ke pairo ki promotion kar raha tha. LOL.
btw tune Kabir Singh dekha, because I remember you didn't liked Arjun Reddy, although you did recommended me it for its launde lapade catering in first half.
I haven't seen it yet.
Hdrip aayega tabhi 😆
I think all launde lapande can relate something or not , Dil toote ashiq specially.
I just like that ppl brought kabir singh in rebuttal to me just coz I had it's dp😆
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Choking isnt really part of the mainstream bdsm community. Its more to do with plain breath control to make orgasms stronger.
yet they prefer to do the choking rather than get choked themselves 😉
haha, movie time pass thi, kuch scenes LIT hai in first half, second half thora lamba laga, although mujhe masterpiece toh nahi lagi as some were saying.I haven't seen it yet.
Hdrip aayega tabhi 😆
I think all launde lapande can relate something or not , Dil toote ashiq specially.
I just like that ppl brought kabir singh in rebuttal to me just coz I had it's dp😆
Music is good though.
Yeh teri dp mai wohi ladki hai na, woh storm wali ad(deodorant wala)
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
RIP Friends director James Burrows He died aged 85
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/director-farogh-siddique-passes-away-12053379 https://x.com/i/status/2067865378718654947
...
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/regional/bengali-director-anik-dutta-dies-fall-terrace-multi-storey-residence-10710716/
3