Will be needing this again today 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Will be needing this again today 🤔
Who’s ready for tomorrow’s episode?
Originally posted by: IAWVMMFSCWZMFMFM
Who’s ready for tomorrow’s episode?
Not me 🤣
Episode is out on dm
omg itna fastOriginally posted by: Mevsta101
Episode is out on dm
Gv me short Wu ok 🤣
Precap-
I didn’t understand it
Is it the sisters plan or what?
I think that’s how Drishti hurts her forehead
Garima is back
matalb both plan somethingOriginally posted by: 6FUDUMJ3CWNF2JWL
Precap-
I didn’t understand it
Is it the sisters plan or what?
I think that’s how Drishti hurts her forehead
What mahima shaitan With drishti 🤣 ratna ratna Sb Ratna k pechy 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
matalb both plan something
Yeah, now we have to wait a week 😔
Originally posted by: YTBV3UVTEWWCJHYM
Yeah, now we have to wait a week 😔
It can be cannot be
as divi mom is villain na .
Poornima ka chand ...phir se shoot ho raha...