Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: --Ta_Sha--

Cause maybe aage nahi ata ho?? ☺️

U r welcome 

I hv decided. I want EVERYTHING 

Good! 

Hahahaha😆

I'm not giving everything. Abhi ke liye update se kaam chala le!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2111_shweta thumbnail

“Hello darling, all set?” Rey smirked.

“I’m this close to running back to London.” Riri turned around and faced the airport gate.

“No chance! I want you here for my engagement. After all, bhabhi ho tum meri.” He grinned.

“Bhabhi tab banungi jab tera bhai mujhse baat karega.” She huffed.

“Don’t worry he’ll come around.” He walked her to his car.

“What are you doing in Delhi?” She asked him.

“Attending meetings in place of bhai.” He sulked.

“And why did he send you?”

“He didn’t. I was already here, so he told me to stay for a couple of days more.” Rey shrugged his shoulders as he drove out of the airport.

“Already here for work?” She asked.

“No. Sharon’s dad suffered a mild attack, so I had to get her here. He was just discharged from the hospital.”

“How is everyone else doing? Are they all in Mumbai?” She enquired.

“You look more scared than Taani when she first came to meet me.” He laughed.

“From what I know, you guys are insane. Anyone would be intimidated. Poor thing must have had her heart in her mouth the entire time.”

“She is way smarter than she lets on. To answer your question, except Paa everyone else is in Mumbai. And you’ll be staying with me. That way bhai ko gussa thanda karne ka time milega.” He winked.

“After what happened between us, I’d be happy if he even looks at me.” She shook her head.

“Will you just tell me what happened?” He asked frustrated.

“Don’t get angry at me.”

“I won’t. Now speak up!” He demanded.

“Armaan was going to ask me to marry him. He had made this huge proposal plan and kept it a secret from me for a long time. But I came to know about it, and I chickened out. It had been just two years and I felt that it was too early. It’s not that I didn’t love him, but, it’s difficult to explain Rey.” She sighed.

“I get it. You weren’t ready. You didn’t reach there. He was heartbroken and returned back home to find you crying.” Rey continued.

“He told you?”

“No, you did! When we met in Jodhpur, remember?”

“Oh yeah. Anyways, I explained why I didn’t show up and he understood. His behavior towards me didn’t change in any way, nor was he being snarky. He was just the same old Armaan and guilt started building up inside me.”

“But what caused the fight?”

“I thought I would surprise him since I had crushed his grand proposal plan. I was planning the surprise when he started to figure out that I was up to something and to get him off my back for a day or two I decided to pick a senseless fight with him. I knew it would irritate him and he wouldn’t bother me. That way I would get the time to arrange everything.”

“I still don’t get the reason behind his anger.” He stated.

“Let me get to it!” She rolled her eyes at him and continued. “So yeah, I picked up this stupid fight with him and.. Easy there!” She shouted as he suddenly applied brakes. “What’s wrong?” She asked as he looked in the rear-view mirror.

“Purvi?” Rey narrowed his eyes and looked carefully.

“What?” Riri asked as he got out of the car.

“Purvi?” Rey widened his eyes as he saw her standing with her bags.

“Rey? Tum yahan?” Purvi asked in a soft voice.

“Meri chod, tu yahan kya kar rahi hai? Tu Mussoorie mein thi na?”

“Haan voh actually..” She was fumbling.

“You can question her in the car as well. It’s pretty late to be out here.” Riri leaned out of the car.

“Chalo.” Rey nodded and picked up her bags. Purvi quietly followed him and they left.

“Tu tension mat le uska, mein dekhti hoon.” Taani ended the call with Arjun and sighed.

“Any problem?” Sid knocked on her door.

“Nothing Sid, come in.” Taani scooted on her bed and made place for him.

“Sid bulaya Siddo nahi, kuch toh baat hai.” He nudged.

“It’s Purvi. Do din se uska koi contact nahi hai. Calls messages kisika bhi reply nahi de rahi. So, Arjun is a little tensed.” She explained.

“Busy hogi yaar, ghar gayi hai na voh?”

“Yeah that’s what I told him.” Taani agreed. “Waise tu yahan kaise?”

“Bas baat karni thi toh aa gaya.”

“Kya baat?”

“You and Rey? How?” He asked.

“What do you mean how?” She eyed him.

“I mean it’s Rey and you? Pehle toh Rey ko kisi ladki ke saath imagine karna hi impossible task hai. How did you guys happen?” He questioned.

“Tumhe toh kisi bhi ladka ladki ko saath imagine karna impossible lagta hoga, nahi?” She giggled.

“Shut up okay.” He sneered. “But Rey hai toh Shivam ka ek tension toh khatam.”

“Voh kya?” She asked.

“Your partner accepting me and my sexuality.” He smiled at her.

“Rey ko pata hai?” She arched her brows.

“Voh kya uss ghar mein sab ko pata hai that I am gay!” He chuckled.

“How?” She furrowed her brows.

“Well, he was the first person I came out to.  Bhai tak ke saamne meine kuch nahi kahan tha!”

“Rey?” She was confused.

“Armaan.” He cleared her confusion.

“Isiliye you were angry when you saw him and thought that I was marrying him?” She giggled recalling their meeting.

“Obviously!” He rolled his eyes at her.

“But isn’t he.. straight?”

“Arre pagal!” He hit her on the head. “I had come out of the closet and told Armaan because I was very comfortable with him and somewhereI had started liking him. He knew this yet he behaved the same way with me. No change at all. Which is why my interest in him got deep rooted.”

“Aur unki family ka kya reaction tha iss sab pe?” She inquired.

“They were completely chill. In fact, I clearly remember ek baar Anu aunty Armaan ke casual dating se itni frustrate hogayi thi ki she looked at me and said abh tum hi kisi tarah isse mana lo shaadi ke liye. I’d be really happy to have you as my son-in-law.” He chuckled remembering her words.

“What about Rey? How did he react?”

“Rey aur mera interaction itna nahi hota tha. He was busy with his group of friends. But I don’t remember a single time jab usne mujhe judge kiya ho. In fact, voh aur Muskaan mujhe aur Armaan ko chidhane mein sabse aage hote the. Aur Anu aunty ne jabse voh baat kahin thi, they all had accepted me to be a part of their family.” He smiled at her.

“Ek uski family aur ek meri.” She sighed thinking about her father’s side of the family.

“Why do you still consider them as family? Family wali kaunsi harkat ki hai unn sab ne?” He asked bitterly.

“Mere maanane ya na maanane se kya hota hai? Voh hai toh family na.” She sulked.

“You know what forget them. Unpe apna time waste nahi karna mujhe.” He rolled his eyes and then remembering something he questioned, “tu mujhe yeh bata ki Shivam ko Rey pe itni jasoosi karne ka shawk kyun chadha hai?”

“Abhi nahi starting se hi hai.” She giggled.

“Haan par kyun?”

“Jitna mujhe pata hai he just wanted to check if Rey is the right person for me.”

“Aur abhi tak he isn’t satisfied?”

“I don’t know. Bhai ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hota hai sirf unhi ko pata.” She shrugged.

“Meine toh Shivam ko bol diya ki Rey ko meri taraf se clean chit hai.” He chuckled.

“Oh, so Rey is an ideal boy?” She raised her brow at him.

“Ideal toh koi hota nahi. But he is worth the gamble.” He winked.

“Kyun kaan bhar rahe ho tum uske?” Shivam said from the door.

“Mein koi kaan nahi bhar raha. Ladka already select ho chuka hai.” Sid chuckled.

“Exactly! Sirf select hua hai. Engagement nahi hui hai.” Shivam challenged.

“Abh kya hua?” Taani sulked.

“Uss din jab voh aise dinner se uth ke gaya..” Shivam started to reason.

“Arre?” Taani interrupted him.

“I know why he went. But couldn’t he inform? Bas uthke nikal gaya!”

“Ya toh tu andha hai ya bohot bada idiot!” Sid swatted his head.

“Kya matlab?” Shivam asked.

“Everyone was present there. Uske dad tak ne usko pucha but he just addressed Taani and left. She is his priority.” Sid explained.

“Priorities change!”

“God Taani, tum isse kaise jhel leti ho?” Sid looked at her.

“Abh aadat hogayi hai.” She giggled making Shivam roll his eyes at them.

“Do you guys mind sharing a room?” Rey asked Riri and Purvi.

“I don’t.” Riri answered and Purvi too nodded.

“Great! Cause two-bedroom room booked hai. And I don’t know if last minute changes ho payenge ya nahi.” He informed.

“It’s fine.” Purvi smiled lightly at him.

“Where the hell are you taking us?” Riri eyed him.

“Hotel is a little outside the city. Kal meri meeting wahin hai.” Rey informed.

“Thank you for telling. I was starting to worry.” Riri rolled her eyes at him making him laugh.

On reaching the hotel they went up to their room and settled in.

“Purvi tum yahan kaise?” Rey asked.

“Don’t you have a meeting early morning tomorrow?” Riri interrupted him.

“Yes, I do.”

“Then go and sleep. Baatein kal bhi ho sakti hai.” She taunted.

“Oh, by the way. Purvi this is Riri, my friend. And Riri that’s Purvi, Taani’s best friend.” Rey introduced them.

“Bohot jaldi introduce nahi kiya tune?” Riri sneered.

“Since you guys are sharing a room at least kiske saath kar rahe ho voh toh pata hona chahiye na?” He chuckled.

Purvi excused herself and went inside her room. Riri and Rey were still outside.

“Why did you interrupt?” Rey asked Riri.

“She is obviously stressed about something and you interrogating her isn’t gonna help. Let her rest for the night. Kal aaram se baat kar lena.” She made him understand.

“Yeah I guess that would be better.” He nodded

“Good night.” She wished him and came into her room.

“You better not let out our secret!” Riri warned Rey as Purvi walked out of her room.

“Good morning Purvi.” Rey wished freeing himself of Riri’s hold.

“Good morning.” Purvi smiled lightly at them.

“I have to attend a meeting right now. I’ll be back in a few hours. You guys just make yourselves comfortable.” He told them and left.

“So, what do you want to eat?” Riri turned to Purvi.

“I’m not hungry. I’ll be inside.” Purvi excused herself.

Riri didn’t force her into eating. She ordered for herself and went inside the room Rey used so as to give some privacy to Purvi.

“Wow, it’s one thirty already? I shouldn’t have lied down after breakfast. I better go out; Rey must have come by now.” Riri looked at the watch and got up to leave.

Riri came out of the room and was rooted to find Purvi with her bags beside her and closing the door without making any noise. Riri quickly came out of her shock and went behind Purvi to stop her. She caught hold of her and brought her back in.

“What were you doing?” Riri asked Purvi sternly.

“Please let me go.” Purvi pleaded.

“No! Rey will kill me if he finds out!” Riri exclaimed.

“You don’t have to tell him. Bata dena that you were sleeping when I left, and you had no clue of it.” Purvi joined her hands and nearly begged her.

“Sorry, I can’t..” Riri stopped midsentence when the main door opened.

“What.. is going on here?” Rey came in to find Riri with her arms crossed standing in front of Purvi who had her hands joined and was pleading.

“Thank God you came! This one here was trying to run away.” Riri pointed at Purvi.

“Is there some problem? Tum ja kahan rahi thi?” Rey asked her cautiously.

“Koi problem nahi hai. I just.. please let me go.” She said dejectedly.

“Par tum ja kahan rahi ho?”

“Rey please..” She stopped when his phone rang.

“Haan Taani bolo?” Rey said into the phone.

“Tumhara phone nahi aaya isiliye meine kiya.” Taani said.

“Meeting bohot lambi chali. I just returned back to the hotel.” He informed.

“Hmm..” She hummed into the phone.

“Kya hua? All okay? You’re sounding low.” He asked.

“Voh Purvi..” She sighed.

“Kya hua Purvi ko?” Rey asked looking at Purvi which alarmed her.

“It’s been three days uska koi contact nahi hai. Kal toh Arjun ko samjha diya tha ki it’s nothing. But now I’m starting to worry.” She told him.

Rey had switched the call to speaker mode and Purvi had heard what Taani spoke. Her eyes welled up and she looked at Rey and begged him to not tell Taani.

“I’m sure kuch reason hoga. She’ll call you back. Tum tension mat lo.” Rey tried to persuade Taani.

“I hope so.”

“Taani relax. I’m sure she is fine.”

“When are you returning?” She asked.

“I have another meeting tomorrow which will decide my day of return.” He informed.

“Matlab?” She was confused.

“Matlab yeh ki follow up koi meeting hogi toh I’ll have to wait another day warna kal raat tak I’ll be back.”

“Atcha theek hai.”

“Take care. See you soon.” Rey ended the call and looked at Purvi. “What is going on?” He questioned her.

Purvi started crying and sat on the couch holding her head. Rey went and sat next to her while Riri fetched a glass of water to calm her down.

“Kya hua hai Purvi? Tum aise ro kyu rahi ho?” Rey rubbed her back as she drank the water.

Riri excused herself to give them privacy. She realized Purvi was hesitant to talk in front of her.

“Rey I can’t..” Purvi sniffled.

“Agar tum comfortable nahi ho in talking to me, toh mein Taani ko call karu?” He asked her.

“No please don’t” She immediately stopped him.

“Then tell me what is the matter? Tum itni dari hui kyu ho? Aur tum itni raat ko aise road pe kya kar rahi thi?”

“Mein ghar chodke aayi hoon. Thank you mujhe kal raat yahan rukne dene ke liye. But, I can’t stay here.”

“Toh tum kahan jaogi?” He asked her calmly.

“Pata nahi but I can’t afford this place.”

“Who is asking you to pay anyways? Yeh room already do logon ke liye booked tha. You being an addition is no harm.”

“Meri wajah se tumhari friend ko problem ho rahi hai. Let me leave.” She argued.

“Usse problem ho rahi hoti toh voh bata deti. And fine, I’ll let you go. But pehle yeh batao ki where are you going? Mein khud tumhe wahan chod dunga. And I promise I won’t say anything to Taani about this.” He assured her and saw her relax.

“Pakka tum usse kuch nahi kahoge?” She asked to confirm.

“Jab tak tum mujhe kuch batati nahi, mein waise bhi usse kuch bata nahi sakta.” He chuckled making her smile.

“It’s difficult to explain.”

“I’m all ears. Take as long as you want. We have the whole day here.” He relaxed back into the couch.

Purvi contemplated for a while but then opened up. “Jab mein Mussoorie pahuchi, mom ne mujhe bataya ki voh log mere liye rishta dhund rahe hai. Now since I have completed my education, they want me to settle down.” She started explaining.

“Aur since tum Arjun se pyaar karti ho, toh ghar se bhaag aayi?” He questioned her.

“No!” She refused immediately. “I told my parents about Arjun, but voh nahi maane. Unka kehna hai ki mein aise hi kisise shaadi nahi kar sakti.” She explained.

“They aren’t wrong. I mean they don’t know him.” Rey reasoned.

“I know but meine unhe bohot convince kiya that they at least meet Arjun and then make their opinion about him. Par agar voh meri baat sune toh voh mere parents kaise huye.” She grumbled making Rey smile.

“Then?” He asked her to continue.

“Phir kya lakdo ki list lambi hone lagi. Dad was like bakra yahin hai toh usko halal yahin kar dete hai.” She gritted her teeth.

“I still don’t understand ki tumhe ghar se bhagne ki kya jarurat thi?”

“Technically, I didn’t run.” She looked sheepishly at him. “Meine papa se kaha ki I have got a job in Mumbai which is why I have to return back. Though he somewhere knew that I wanted to get back to Arjun, but since job ki baat thi so he made me promise that if he lets me come back to Mumbai, I will stay away from Arjun. I thought ki mujhe Mumbai toh aane mil raha hai, so I agreed. Mein ghar se nikli and Delhi tak pahuchi and then somehow papa found out that I lied to him about my job. He was furious at me and asked me to return back. But abhi agar mein wapas gayi toh I know voh meri shaadi pakka kisi se bhi kar denge. Meine mana kiya and he warned me that the consequences wouldn’t be good. Meine gusse mein phone cut kar diya only to later find out that he meant what he said.” Her eyes welled up by the end.

“Which was?” Rey asked.

“He froze my card and bank account and told me that if I don’t return home, I better forget that I have one.” Tears streamed down her face as she recalled his words.

“So, what do you want to do now?” He asked after she stopped crying.

“I don’t know. I have just enough money to return back home. Par abh ghar gayi toh shaadi aur Mumbai gayi toh..” She stopped and gulped hard.

“Meri maano toh tumhe Arjun se baat karni chahiye.” Rey suggested.

“I can’t. Please don’t make me do that.” She pleaded.

“Hey relax, I’m not forcing you to call him.” He gave her a side hug. “Bas voh dono wahan tension mein hai isiliye I suggested. But if you don’t want to then don’t.”

“Thank you.” She involuntarily rested her head on his shoulder and immediately dozed off.

Rey arranged her head carefully on the couch and got up to freshen up.

“All okay?” Riri asked once he was out of the washroom.

“Yeah, she needs to rest right now.”

“I’m not asking about her.” She gave him a knowing look.

“I’m fine. I just didn’t like lying to Taani.” He sighed. “But it was necessary. Agar meine Taani ko bata diya toh this one here might try to run again.”

“Don’t worry. Everything will be alright.”

“First I had to smuggle just one person, now one more. Kaise hoga yeh?” He rubbed his forehead.

“Smuggle?” She eyed him.

“Sabse chupake leke jane ko smuggle hi kehte hai.” He sneered. “Why do you think I arranged this meeting here and not in the city? Wahan hoti toh mujhe ghar pe rukna padta aur phir bhai ko pata chalta that you are in India and Delhi se hi return jana padta tujhe! Hence all this!”

“Come on Rey, you can do this! Have faith in yourself!” She cheered.

“Don’t try to test my patience. I’m going to sleep. Keep an eye on her.”

“Armaan, mujhe tujhse koi baat nahi karni. Tumhe Taani se milne tha na. Mil lo!” Sid entered the house to find Tanya, Shivam, Taani, Nikki and Abhi sitting in the living room.

“Yaar gussa kyu kar raha hai?” Armaan followed him in.

“Tum dono ko dekh ke full on jhagdalu couple wali feel aa rahi hai.” Nikki commented.

“Shut up Nikki!” Sid scoffed at her.

“Kya hua Siddo?” Taani asked him.

“Iss loser ko tujhse baat karni hai. Voh hone ke baad isko dhakke maar ke yahan se nikal de!” Sid sneered at Armaan.

“What the hell?” Armaan complained.

“I am with Sid on this. Do saal hogaye hai tumse mile aur tum toh humari shaadi mein bhi nahi aaye the.” Abhi smirked at Armaan.

“Exactly! Taani throw him out!” Nikki glared at Armaan.

“F**k you too!” Armaan sneered at them and looked at Taani. “Tum free ho? Do minute baat karni thi.”

“Mein voh..” She stopped and looked at Sid who was glaring at her.

“Taani, tum jao baat kar lo.” Tanya laughed at them.

“Maasi don’t go on his sweet talks. Na yeh reliable hai aur kyunki Rey isse” Sid eyed Armaan up and down and continued, “follow karta hai, usse bhi reliable mat samajhna!”

“Rey ne kya bigada hai tera?” Armaan furrowed his brows.

“Kuch nahi! But since voh tera bhai hai, mein tera gussa uss pe nikalunga!” Sid faked a smile and then rolled his eyes at Armaan.

“Why am I even wasting my time here?” Armaan turned to leave.

“Armaan bhai?” Taani stopped him.

“Kya hua?” He turned back.

“Aapko kuch baat karni thi na?” Taani got up and followed him when he nodded.

“Tumhari Rey se last kab baat huyi hai?” Armaan asked once they were out of everyone’s sight.

“Yesterday afternoon. Why?” She was a bit alarmed by his question.

“Did he sound different to you?” He further asked.

“No. But why are you asking all this? Sab theek hai na?” She was worried now.

“Arre chill. Kuch tension ki baat nahi hai. Voh bas mere calls ignore kar raha tha so I thought to ask you. I’m sure he is up to something.” Armaan calmed her down.

Armaan left after biding her bye and she came inside to face a glaring Sid.

“Kya bol raha tha voh?” Sid asked her.

“Nothing to concern you.” She answered tongue-in-cheek to annoy him.

“Tu kis baat pe gussa hai?” Shivam asked him.

“Tum logon ko bhi iss idiot ka hi bhai mila tha Taani ke liye? Abh iss gadhe ko jhelna padega!” Sid sulked.

“Kya baat hai Sid?” Tanya asked him.

“Maasi aap iss sab mein mat pado. Abhi usse yeh gaali de raha hai, kal uske saath ghum raha hoga.” Abhi rolled his eyes at Sid.

“Waise Taani, kya Armaan single hai?” Tanya questioned.

“Kyun?” Taani narrowed her eyes at the sudden question.

“Meri ek friend hai jo uski ladki ke liye rishte dekh rahi hai.” Tanya explained.

“Don’t even think of it!” Sid stopped her.

“Iske hote huye toh Armaan single hi rehne wala hai.” Nikki giggled making Taani laugh as well.

“Shut up! Aur Nikki, tujhe sachme lagta hai ki voh arrange marriage mein settle hone wali cheez hai? He’s not Rey. Shaadi ussi se karega jise vo khud dhundke layega!”

“Voh shaadi kar le yeh bohot badi baat hogi.” Nikki commented shaking her head. “In short maasi, aap yeh idea drop kar do.”

“Mein toh bas casually puch rahi thi.” Tanya smiled.

“Waise engagement ki kya date fix ki aap logon ne? Bataya hi nahi kuch.” Abhi asked.

“Abhi tak final nahi ki hai. Uss din dinner ke baad karne wale they. But..” She stopped and sighed.

“How is he?” Shivam asked Taani.

“He is doing well now.” Taani informed.

“Aur Sharon? Jis tarah Rey uss din nikla, I was quite tensed. Phir Juhi ne bataya ki Sharon ghar pe akeli hai so he had to leave.” Tanya said.

“According to Rey, Sharon has become Siren. Uncle pe chilla rahi thi ki voh apni health ka khayal nahi rakhte and what not.” Taani giggled recalling Rey’s irritated voice and Sharon scolding in the background.

“Agar voh Mumbai mein thi toh uss din dinner pe kyu nahi aayi thi?” Shivam questioned.

“Kyunki uska Rey ke saath jhagda hua tha aur voh uspe bohot gussa tha.” Taani rolled her eyes.

“Gussa toh naak pe baitha rehta hai dono ke.” Sid commented.

“Yaar Taani, Armaan ko call karke bol that his bestfriend is sulking a lot.” Nikki laughed seeing Sid’s grumpy face.

“Jao yaar tum sab!” Sid walked off leaving everyone laughing at him

Rey looked at his phone flashing Taani’s name and sighed as it stopped ringing. He jerked up as it started ringing again.

“I think you should answer the call.” Purvi said looking at his phone.

“And what exactly should I tell her when she starts worrying about you?” He asked her.

“Easy! Tell her not to worry and also that you will go to Mussoorie and figure out if anything is wrong only because Purvi is her friend.” Riri giggled and sat next to him. “Then she’ll be very impressed when you’ll land in Mumbai with Purvi. Usse lagega ki tum Mussoorie jaake Purvi ko le aaye!”

“Keep your stupid ideas to yourself. And listen..” He stopped as his phone started ringing again.

“Taani yeh calls ignore karne ka kuch alag matlab na nikal le. You please answer.” Purvi told him.

“Hello.” He picked up the phone.

“Busy ho?” She asked.

“Not really.”

“Toh phone uthane mein itna time kyu lagaya?” She sneered.

“Voh silent pe tha aur dhyaan nahi gaya.” He lied hoping she would buy it.

“The classic silent mode bahana. Are you hiding anything from me?” She questioned.

“Why will I do that?” He got up and went into his room.

“I hope he doesn’t tell anything to Taani. At least not now.” Purvi mumbled.

“He has promised you that he won’t say a word to Taani. So, he won’t. You can trust him on that.” Riri smiled at her.

“I don’t know. You are hiding something, you would know.” Taani taunted.

“Bhai se baat huyi hai kya teri?” He asked.

“See iska matlab tum sachme kuch chupa rahe ho.”

“Mein kyun kuch chupaunga tumse?” He wailed.

“Atcha theek hai, I believe you. But Armaan bhai is really suspicious of you.” She giggled.

“Thanks for letting me know. I’m going to block him for a few days.” He chuckled.

“What are you up to?” She asked.

“I’m planning to irritate him.” He laughed.

“Tum sab log pagal ho!” She huffed.

“Voh toh hai!” He laughed more.

“Aur mein yahan pagal hone wali hoon iss Purvi ki wajah se.” She sighed.

“Abhi tak baat nahi huyi?” He asked feeling awful at lying to her about this.

“Nahi na. Upar se Arjun ne mujhe kal bataya ki Purvi was going to tell her parents about them aur abhi aise gayab. I hope everything is fine.” She informed.

“Taani, listen to me. I know you are worried about Purvi but trust me everything will be fine. Jaise tumne abhi bataya ki voh ghar pe sabko batane wali thi, so maybe she is.. I don’t know.” He sighed. “Just promise me tum iss sab ka tension nahi logi. Because remember Arjun must also be tensed right now and you need to stay strong for him.” He made her understand.

“Why are you so understanding towards everyone?” Taani’s question threw him off guard.

“Hain?”

“I mean just see na, you were so adamant on not talking to Sharon, yet you rushed to her when she needed you and now I was so tensed but tumse baat karke I feel relieved. You have no idea of what might be going on at Mussoorie yet you assuring me that everything will be fine made me believe it. How do you do that?”

“I asked you not to worry as I can’t see you worrying over things especially when you can’t do anything about it. Aur rahi baat Sharon ki toh, yes I was by her side when she needed me, but I am still mad at her.” He reminded her

“But why are you mad?” She coaxed.

“Because she had no right to tell you what to do and what not to do.” He snapped.

“Why? Isn’t she my friend? Kal agar tum Arjun ya Purvi se kuch kahoge toh should I also be angry at them for listening to you?” She asked and he went silent for a few minutes.

“I get what you mean but I didn’t like that she encouraged you into doing something that you weren’t comfortable with.” He spoke. “And don’t argue on that. I saw how uncomfortable you were.” He stopped her sensing what she would say.

“Okay I won’t. But please mend things with her.”

“Hmn. Atcha abh mujhe thoda kaam hai jana hoga.” He looked at Purvi and ended the call.

He sat on his bed and went over the conversation he had with Taani. He knew she was worried and felt terrible for not being able to tell her anything because of his promise to Purvi. Then all of a sudden an idea struck in his mind and he grinned looking at his phone. He sneaked to the bedroom door and clicked Purvi’s picture. He told himself that this was the right thing to do and sent the picture to Taani.

‘I am sorry, but I promised her ki mein tumse kuch nahi kahunga. This is me not verbally telling you anything. Please don’t ask any questions. I’ll explain everything on my return.’

Taani smiled reading his message and was relieved to know that whatever the matter was, but Purvi was in safe hands. She felt the urge to call him and tell him how much she loved him but controlled herself and went out of her room laughing at her own thoughts.

“Mumma aap kya kar rahi ho?” Taani asked entering the kitchen.

“Nikki ke liye soup bana rahi hoon. Kya hua?” Tanya asked seeing her smile.

“Kuch nahi. Mujhe bas yeh puchna tha ki kya aap mujhe pasta banana sikhaogi?”

“Aaj tak jo ladki kitchen mein rarely aayi ho usse aaj atchanak pasta banane ka shawk kaise chada?” Tanya teased her knowing very well why Taani asked her for the pasta lessons.

“Mumma.” She wailed. “Bolo na. Aap sikhaogi na?”

“Haan but not now. Abhi yeh soup banane mein help karo.” Tanya instructed making her pout.

“Taani.” Shivam called her just then and she ran out of the kitchen.

“Kya hua bhai?”

“Tumhara phone.” He handed her the phone.

“What? But? Yeah alright. I’ll come there tomorrow morning.” She ended the call.

“Kya hua?” Shivam asked studying her face.

“Purvi ke hostel se phone tha. They were saying that she has vacated her room. Uska jo samaan hai voh kal empty karne bola hai.” Taani informed. “Hua kya hai?” She wondered.

“You don’t look as tensed?” Shivam eyed her.

“Voh actually Purvi Rey ke saath Delhi mein hai.” She informed.

“Wahan kaise?”

“Exactly kuch pata nahi. He told me ki kal baat kerenge ispe. Isiliye, I’m not that tensed. Jo bhi hua hai, at least she isn’t alone.”

Shivam left and Taani opened the picture that Rey sent her and smiled again reading his message. She looked at the picture again and narrowed her eyes as she caught a reflection in one of the glass separators. She zoomed in to see that in the reflection was some girl. The picture looked like it was taken indoors and wondered who else was with them in the room.

“Aise kyu dekh rahi ho? Meine Taani se kuch nahi kaha.” Rey told Purvi emphasizing on the word kaha.

“Thank you and sorry. Meri wajah se you had to lie to her.” She broke eye contact.

“Yeh sab baadme. Now listen. I might have a solution to your problem.” He told her and she instantly looked at him. “Your dad has no problem if you stay in Mumbai for a job, right?”

“Haan par itni jaldi job kaise milega?” She frowned on learning that his plan was to look for a job.

“Pehle poori baat toh sun.” He shook his head and continued. “Tune SRS mein apply kiya tha na?”

“Haan par koi reply nahi aaya.”

“Aayega. Leave that to me.”

“Rey no. Already tum meri bohot help kar chuke ho.” She tried to stop him.

“I haven’t done anything. And listen there is more.” He silenced her. “Tumhe kal jab SRS se confirmation milegi tab call your dad and let him know that you have got a job, show him the proof if he asks and tell him that you really want to do this job. However angry he is he will listen.” He assured her.

“Aur Arjun?”

“Right now, the main concern is to get you to Mumbai without your dad disowning you.”

“Rey.” She looked at him sternly.

“Sorry. But Arjun ke baare mein I can’t tell you anything. I have no right to meddle in that.”

“Okay even if I inform papa he is not going to let me go this easily. Mera bank account voh mujhe vapas nahi denge. So how am I even going to reach Mumbai? I have no money on me.”

“Tumne phir paiso ka chalu kiya?” He looked at her angrily. “Tum iss sab ka tension mat lo. Just make sure that you inform your dad.”

“Rey I’m not sure about this plan. I don’t feel comfortable doing that.”

“Alright.” He sighed. “Think about it. Kal batana mujhe.”

“What if there is no other way?”

“We’ll figure something out. Don’t worry.”

“Thank you.” She smiled at him.

“Thank me when we sort everything.” Giving her a side hug, he went to sleep.

“Should I call? No! I won’t be able to stop myself from asking about that girl. But then why didn’t he mention anything about her? Anyways he is coming here by afternoon, I’ll ask him then.” Taani calmed herself and came out of her room.

“Hello? Taani?” Arjun waved his hand in front of her to gain her attention.

“Tu yahan?” She asked.

“You called me here. What’s wrong?” Arjun asked on seeing her tensed face.

“Actually, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai. Chalo.” She took him to the balcony.

“She is with Rey? How?” Arjun widened his eyes when she told him. “Aur tumhe yeh kab pata chala?”

“He told me yesterday. How and why ka pata nahi but I know that she is with him. And they are coming back by afternoon.” She informed.

“Sab theek hai na?”

“Mujhe bhi kuch nahi pata Arjun. But something is definitely wrong.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Mujhe kal uske hostel se call aaya tha aur unhone uska samaan leke jaane bola hai.” She informed.

“Why?”

“I wish I knew. But abhi hume wahan jana hoga.”

“Rey ne tumhe kuch bataya hai?” Arjun asked as fear gripped his heart.

“I swear Arjun mujhe kuch nahi pata. He just told me to not worry about it.” Taani hugged him.

“How is she?”

“She is fine. Trust me.”

Taani understood what Rey meant when he asked her to stay strong for Arjun. She assured him that Rey is bringing Purvi in a couple of hours and took him along with her to clear out Purvi’s belongings from her hostel room.

(Scroll down)

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago
2111_shweta thumbnail

“Rey, yeh sab? Tum kal aana wale the na?” Juhi was surprised to see Rey along with Purvi and Riri.

“Maa I’ll explain everything.” He brought the two in and closed the door. “Abhi ke liye please don’t tell anyone that we have comeback.” He told her.

“Theek hai. But yeh sab chal kya raha hai?” She asked looking at Purvi and then at Riri. “And who is she?”

“Aunty I’m Riddhima, Rey ki friend from London.” Riri introduced herself.

“London?” Juhi narrowed her eyes at Rey.

“Maa, she is not the main concern right now. Pehle help her out.” He pointed at Purvi.

“Alright, par jab tak tum mujhe bataoge nahi, how will I help you?” Juhi scolded him.

“Rey it’s fine. Wasie bhi bohot raat ho gayi hai. We can talk tomorrow. Aunty ko kyu pareshan kar rahe ho.” Purvi spoke.

“Purvi stop being so formal!” He snapped at her.

Rey narrated Purvi’s entire story to Juhi making her understand why she was with him and how he tried to help her.

“Atcha yeh sab toh mein samajh gayi par aage kya? Tumne apne papa ko call kiya?” Juhi asked Purvi.

“Haan.” Purvi gulped and looked at Rey.

“He was.. angry. He practically told her to come back home and marry a guy who they choose for her.” Rey explained.

“I couldn’t go back not even to explain to him so I came here along with Rey.” Purvi told her.

“Rey tum Riddhima ko guest room mein leke jao aur Purvi tum chalo mere saath.” Juhi took her to her room.

“Aunty I’m really sorry for the trouble. Voh Rey for some reason kept insisting that I should come home with him, isiliye..” Purvi trailed off.

“Mujhe pata hai usne tumhe yahan kyun laya hai.” Juhi smiled and continued. “Abh mujhe yeh batao ki tum Mumbai Rey ke kehne pe toh aa gayi, but what did you really want to do?”

“I don’t know what I want anymore. I just know that I can’t go back home as I don’t want to marry some random person. They will make sure that I get married if I go back to Mussoorie.” Purvi sighed.

“So, who do you want to marry?”

“I love Arjun, but I don’t know any more if I want to marry him. Papa won’t ever talk to me if I do that.” A tear escaped her eye.

“So, if you stay here do your job and maintain distance from Arjun, will he talk to you?” Juhi wiped her tears and lovingly ran her hand on her head.

“May be.” She replied.

“Then do that. Gain back his trust and then if you still are in love with Arjun, make your parents understand.” Juhi presented her the solution.

“Par Arjun? Will he agree to staying away?”

“Iske liye tumhe ussi se baat karni hogi.”

“Then everything will work out na?” Purvi looked at her with hopeful eyes.

“Dekho Purvi, mein tumhe koi jhoothe hopes nahi dungi. Tumhare papa gussa thanda hone par shayad maan sakte hai iss rishte ke liye ya phir nahi. Arjun bhi tumse dur rehke tumse pyaar kar sakta hai ya nahi. Nothing is permanent. You just need to know what is most important to you. I gambled on my love, but iska matlab yeh nahi hota ki har kisiki story turns out the way my did.”

Purvi widened her eyes as she now understood why Rey kept insisting her to meet his mother. He kept telling her that she would help her and was relieved to have trusted him on it.

“Aise mat dekho. Meri aur Rann ki love marriage huyi thi. Humara college just khatam hua tha aur mere papa ne mere liye rishte dekhne shuru kar diye they. But I was already in love so kept rejecting every proposal. Phir himmat karke sabko ghar pe bataya but they weren’t ready as Rann’s family wasn’t that established back then. Uss waqt Rann ke papa ek steel merchant they. Business was small but it was slowly growing. And Rann was planning to start his own company with Gautam, Sharon’s dad. My family was completely against letting me marry him. But I knew for certain that I wanted to be with Rann. I knew that he would be with me through thick and thin. So, we ended up marrying each other.”

“Phir aapke papa maane?”

“Nahi. But I kept convincing him. In fact, I reached out to him till Rey was born. By then Rann’s company had made its name, so I thought ki abhi accept karenge. Plus, they were going to be grandparents. They had to be happy.”

“They weren’t?” Purvi’s jaw hung low.

“No, they were. I had once visited home after my marriage, and I wasn’t allowed into the house. Tabhi laga ki gussa hai, thanda hone par maan jayenge. So, I kept trying. And then years later, when I entered with Rey in my womb things changed. They were genuinely happy. They accepted me and my marriage.”

“Phir?”

“Phir kya? Phirse wahin arguements shuru huye, wahin taane maarna, rok tok and I decided that I can’t take it anymore. Jab tak meri aur Rann ki baat thi, I was fine. I didn’t want my son to be blamed for mistakes he didn’t commit. Toh bas uske baad I haven’t looked back.” Juhi’s eyes had welled up.

“Par aise relations tod dena?” Purvi looked at her unsure.

“I’m not advising you to break any relation. Keep trying till you can. Maybe after Rey was born, my parents would have accepted us. But I had stopped trying by then.”

“Rey hai kahan?” Arjun was walking to and fro in Taani’s room.

“Arjun relax please.” Taani tried to calm him.

“He was supposed to be here yesterday. Where is he?” He gritted his teeth.

“Kuch kaam agaya hoga.”

“Toh call karke batane mein kitna time lagta hai.”

“I’m trying to call him but switched off aa raha hai.” Taani informed.

Just then her phone rang, and it was an unknown number. She cancelled the call. Immediately, it rang again, and she answered.

“Taani tum Arjun ko leke ghar aao.” Rey said in a tired voice.

“Rey?” Taani was relieved to hear his voice.

“Abhi kuch mat pucho. Just come home.” He informed and disconnected the call.

“Kya kahan?” Arjun asked.

“Ghar bulaya hai.”

“Then let’s go!”

They reached Rey’s house and found the main door open. Taani rushed in followed by Arjun. She came in and saw Rey sitting on the couch with his head supported on his hand and deep in some thoughts. She also noticed the same girl she saw in the photo, sitting beside him. On hearing the footsteps, Riri looked up. She placed her hand on Rey’s shoulder and giving it a squeeze, went upstairs. Rey looked up and saw Taani standing in front of him.He went to her and hugged her tight. The hug was longer than usual. Taani sensed it and broke the hug.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Come sit. I’ll explain.”

Rey told both Arjun and Taani, how he found Purvi and why she had left her home.

“Voh hai kahan?” Arjun asked trying to keep a strong voice.

“Maa ke saath andar hai.” Rey informed.

“How is she?” Taani asked taking his hand in hers.

“She is a bit shaken.” Rey entwined his fingers in hers.

“Thank you for looking out for her.” She squeezed his hand.

“Purvi!” Arjun said as Purvi came out with Juhi.

“Arjun tu yahan?” Purvi managed to say.

“Kahan gayi thi yaar tu? I was so worried.” Arjun hugged her.

“I’m sorry.” She hugged him back and then broke the hug. “I have to tell you something.”

“Rey ne bataya hume.” Arjun stopped her.

“I guessed that but there is something else that you need to know.”

“Kya?”

“I can’t be with you.” She said with teary eyes.

“Purvi?” Arjun widened his eyes.

“Hear me out please. I love you, I really do but papa humse naraz hai. Aur mein unki narazgi dur karna chahti hoon. Rey has offered me a job and I’m going to take it. I’m going to convince papa to forgive me for lying to him and running away. And also, for coming here and meeting you. But that will take time and that is what I’m asking from you.” She held his hand and pleaded.

“Bas itni si baat? Yeh tum mujhe wahan se bhi kehti toh bhi mein maan jaata. Itna sab drama karne ki kya jarurat thi?” He said making her smile.

“Meine drama kiya?”

“Aur nahi toh kya? Calls kyun ignore kar rahi thi. Ek message karke sab bata deti. Pata hai kitna tension mein tha mein.” He squeezed her.

“Arjun chodo mujhe.” She got out of his hold making everyone laugh.

“Chalo tum sab log baate karo. I have to be somewhere.” Juhi excused herself.

“Aunty.” Purvi ran to her. “Thank you for giving me a clear vision. Agar kal aapse baat nahi karti toh pata nahi mein aaj kahan hoti.”

“Thanks koi aur deserve karta hai.” Juhi pointed at Rey. “He was the one who got you here.”

“I can’t thank him enough.” Purvi smiled and Juhi left.

“You don’t have to.” Rey said.

“Atcha Taani, tum mujhe hostel chod dogi?” Purvi requested Taani.

“Usse kyu pooch rahi ho. Voh mein bhi kar sakta hoon.” Arjun argued.

“Arjun I meant what I said. I can’t be with you. Warna papa kabhi nahi maanenge. I’m sorry.”

“Samajh gaya mein. Abh rone mat lag jana.” He teased making her smile.

“Waise Arjun kya mein bhi tumhe hostel nahi drop kar sakti.” Taani said.

“Kyu?” Rey looked at her.

“Kal hostel se call aaya tha mujhe. They said you vacated your room.” Taani informed.

“No, I didn’t. Papa!” Purvi sighed and sat on the couch. “Now where am I going to stay? Itne paise bhi nahi hai ki kahin rent pe rahu.”

“You can stay..” Rey began to speak and Purvi immediately stopped him.

“I’m not taking any more favors from you. So, don’t ask me to stay here.” She said.

“Arre mein keh raha tha ki tum Taani ke ghar ruk jao. Later if you want you can move out.” Rey suggested.

“Why will she move out? She can stay there forever!” Taani argued with Rey.

“Thanks Taani, but staying at your place for a day is different and moving in with you is different. And I don’t want to trouble you.”

“Trouble?” Taani eyed her.

“Purvi, I agree with Rey on this. Abhi ke liye stay with Taani. Phir when you settle with your job then you can move out.” Arjun said.

“Alright, par Taani tum aunty se baat kar lena.” Purvi agreed.

“Taani tum chal rahi ho?” Sid entered her room.

“Kahan?” She asked.

“Yaar ghar pe baithe baithe I’m bored. So, I was originally going at Armaan’s place phir usne bataya ki Kiara is behaving cranky aur Muskaan ko bhi rest ki jarurat hai so hum tere sasural ja rahe hai. Chal rahi ho?” He narrated.

“Theek hai aati hoon.” She answered.

“Purvi tum bhi chalo.” Sid told her.

“Mein wahan aake kya karungi?” Purvi hesitated.

“Yahan bhi tujhe kuch kaam nahi hai. Chal na.” Taani insisted.

“Fine.” Purvi agreed.

“Great then. Mein bahar wait kar raha hoon. Jaldi aajana.” Sid went out.

“Purvi..” Taani called her. “Delhi mein tu akeli hi thi? I mean Rey jab meeting mein tha tab tujhe bore nahi hua room pe akele.” Taani questioned.

“Riri ke baare mein jaanana hai toh seedhe puch na.” Purvi giggled.

“Riri?” Taani furrowed her brows.

“Haan, that girl jo humare saath ruki thi. She is his friend.” Purvi informed.

“Pehle kabhi suna nahi uske baare mein.” Taani wondered.

“Voh London mein hoti hai. He invited her here for the engagement.” Purvi saw Taani lost in her thoughts. “Itna dimaag pe pressure mat daal. Rey se jaake puch seedha.” She teased.

“Friend bola hai toh friend hi hogi. What else can she be?” Taani mumbled.

“Taani, he loves you and so do you. Itna kya soch rahi ho? And trust me I was living with them for two days, kuch aur hoti toh pata chal jata.” Purvi hit on her head and went out.

“Haan so I’m not doubting him. Voh bas kabhi yeh naam suna nahi meine Rey se.” Taani followed her out.

“Chale?” Sid asked them.

“Abhi bhai aur bhabhi?” Taani asked.

“I have informed them. Aana hoga toh aajayenge.”

“Tum sab yahan?” Rey asked opening the door.

“Armaan ne bataya nahi?” Sid questioned.

“Nahi, bhai ka koi phone.. F**k!” Rey widened his eyes as he realized that Armaan’s number is still blocked.

“Hume andar aane dega?” Sid eyed him.

“Haan chalo na.” He moved aside and let them in.

“Baaki sab kahan hai?” Taani asked looking around.

“Kaun?” He narrowed his eyes.

“Aunty, Simmi, Rinni? Voh dono yahin ruki thi na?”

“Maa office gayi hai. Aur Simmi Rinni yahan temporary ruke the. They moved out long back.” He informed. “Waise tum teeno hi aaye? Shivam, Abhi, Nikki nahi aaye?”

“Bhai wedding planner se milne gaye hai. Abhi bhai aur Nikki bhabhi nahi aa rahe. Bhabhi is drained out and bhai is taking care of her.” Taani informed.

“Ek aur baar tune phone kiya toh I swear I’ll break it!” Armaan entered glaring at Sharon. Swayam followed them in.

“Bhai!” Rey widened his eyes and gulped.

“AB please ek last time.” Sharon pleaded.

“Sharon, uncle ko doctor ne rest karne bola hai. Kyun call karke disturb kar rahi ho?” Swayam tried to reason with her.

“What are you doing here?” Rey asked her sarcastically.

“Rey!” Taani elbowed him. “Hey Sharon, kaisi ho?” She then greeted her.

“I’m fine.” She sneered at Rey and sat down on the couch.The rest of them also settled in.

“Chal yeh dono bhi aagaye abhi baki sab ko bhi bula. My dance lessons are still pending. College se seekha rahe ho mujhe.” Sid rolled his eyes at Rey.

“Haan aur tumhari friend ko bhi neeche bulao na.” Purvi insisted referring to Riri.

“Haan hum sab bhi mil lenge usse.” Taani tried to maintain an indifferent tone but Rey caught onto it.

“Friend?” They all wondered.

Rey looked from a partially jealous Taani to everyone’s curious faces. They all had a question about who this new friend was. He looked at Armaan and smirked inwardly.

“Riri!” Rey called out loud.

Swayam and Sharon grinned widely and gave a knowing look to Rey. Armaan gave Rey a death glare and then shifted his focus to Riri who was walking down the stairs.

“What happened?” Riri asked still not noticing anyone.

“Everyone wants to meet you.” Rey chuckled as she looked up and froze on her place.

“Hey Riri, wahan kyun ruki ho? Come join us.” Sharon smiled widely at her.

“Tum jaanti ho usse?” Taani asked Sharon.

“Yeah, she was living with Rey in London.” Sharon answered still smiling.

“We’ve heard so much about you. Finally, aaj mulakaat hogayi.” Swayam smiled at Riri.

“Tum toh bol rahi thi sirf friend hai. Yeh toh saat rehte the London mein.” Taani whispered to Purvi.

“Roommates honge yaar. Teri kyun itni jal rahi hai?” Purvi giggled.

“Riri meet my luv, Taani.” Rey introduced them making Taani blush.

“Hi.” She managed to say amidst her blush.

“So nice to finally meet you. Heard so much about you.” Riri greeted Taani. Taani smiled back.

“Also, meet Sharon, Swayam, Sid and bhai!” Rey smirked.

“Hi, Armaan. Nice to meet you.” Armaan forwarded his hand at her.

“If he happens to kill me, take my body back to London and bury me there.” Riri whispered to Rey.

She then moved forward and shook hands with Armaan, forcing a smile at him.

“Rey tumne kabhi bataya nahi Riri ke baare mein.” Taani eyed Rey and Purvi nearly slapped her head.

“Exactly Rey, you never mentioned her.” Armaan raised his brow.

“Bata dega, par pehle Riri ko baithne to do.” Sid smiled at her. “Hi I’m Sid, Armaan’s best friend.”

“I know.” She muttered.

“You know?” He asked.

“Haan tum sabke baare mein bataya hai isne.” She smiled at them.

“Rey, you were calling everyone na? Sab mil bhi lenge isse.” Sid asked Rey.

“Aashi ko chodke sab apne ghar gaye hai aur voh bhi busy hai. So, koi nahi aa raha.” Rey informed.

“Aashi? Armaan yeh wahin hai na?” Sid looked at Armaan.

“Yes absolutely!” Armaan smirked at Rey.

Armaan gave him a challenging look while Rey just pleaded him to not say anything. He had not yet told Taani about it and didn’t want her to be mad at him again.

“Bhai don’t!” Rey said.

“Kya don’t? Uss love story ke baare mein toh poori duniya ko pata hai.” Sid chuckled.

“Love story?” Taani narrowed her eyes at Rey.

“Oh, tujhe nahi pata uss epic love story ke baare mein?” Sid chuckled followed by others.

Taani, Riri and Purvi looked at them weirdly making them laugh even more.

“Why are you guys laughing?” Riri asked.

“Kyun? Hasne ke liye terese permission leni hogi?” Armaan snapped at her.

Sid, Taani and Purvi widened their eyes at him.

“You guys carry on. I’ll be in the backyard.” Riri excused herself.

“Bhai yaar, why are you doing this?” Rey looked at Armaan.

“Tu mujhe mat seekha ki kya karna hai.” Armaan glared at him.

“Fine, just know ki Maa ko doubt aaya hai. If she asks me again, mein bata dunga ki mera Riri ke saath rishta kya hai.” Rey warned him.

“AB go and talk to her na. Itni bhi buri nahi hai voh.” Sharon coaxed and Swayam nodded.

Taani was putting pieces together from their conversation when suddenly Sid exclaimed.

“Riri teri girlfriend hai?” Sid looked at Armaan.

“Uske jaisi girlfriend hone se better hai ki mein akela hi rahu!” Armaan gritted his teeth.

Riri had entered inside to apologize for leaving abruptly when she heard Armaan’s words.

“Thanks Armaan for making it clear to me. Mein hi faltu ke hopes leke baithi thi. Sorry Rey, I know you wanted me to be here for your engagement, but I can’t stay back. I’m leaving.” Riri headed upstairs.

“Riddhima!” Armaan held his head as he realized what he said and followed her.

“Riddhima?” Taani questioned Rey.

“Uska real name. London mein it’s difficult for people to say it so she shortened it to Riri.” Swayam answered.

“So, you guys knew all this?” Taani asked Swayam and Sharon.

“Bhai ka London visa expire hone wala jhoot yeh dono ne pakad liya and they confronted him. He answered. Mujhe mat dekho!” Rey quickly defended himself as Taani turned to question him.

“Riddhima, why did you come here?” Armaan entered her room.

“I came here to get back my love but apparently he doesn’t want me anymore.” She sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. “When did you stop loving me, Armaan?”

“I haven’t.” He sat next to her. “But then again I have no say in this!” He added bitterly.

“That’s not true. It was a slip of tongue. I didn’t intend to say all that.”

“I know you were just picking up a fight to keep me away, but what you said then was what you felt.”

“Aisa nahi hai.” She protested.

“Kisse jhoot bol rahi ho? Tumhe sachme laga ki mein tumse pyaar nahi karta? It’s just sympathy? That’s what you think of me?”

“I know that you love me Armaan, and I do too. I was just scared. Mujhe darr lagne laga tha ki kahi tum bhi mujhe baki sab ki tarah akele chod ke na chale jao.”

“Yeh darr atchanak kyun?”

“I had met my birth mother on my way home that day. She talked about how sorry she was for marrying my father and for birthing me. She was sorry that I had to live in foster. Talking with her made me feel unwanted. I felt like a burden. And then at night when you came home and were being your usual loving self with me I felt like you were being cheated. You deserved someone better in life, someone not broken as me.” She sobbed.

“And so, you decided to call my love as sympathy towards you. You claimed that I pitied you and hence was in a relationship with you? That’s an amazing character certificate I’ve ever received in my life!” His voice raised with every sentence he spoke. “Tum yeh kitni aasaani se bhool gayi ki tumhare life ke baare mein tumhi ne mujhe relationship ke six months baad bataya. How could you call this a pity relationship?”

“Yes, I was wrong in blaming you. Par tumne kya kiya? You just accepted those accusations? Kya kaha tha dating no one is better than dating me?” She too raised her voice.

“Yes it is! At least there’ll be no one to throw accusations at me!”

“Well you saying that just confirmed all my stupidity.And by the time I realized it, you had left me like everyone else!” She blamed him.

“Oh, how convenient, apni galati accept karne ki jagah tum mujhe blame kar rahi ho?”

“All you can see is how I was wrong. Six months se apni galati fix karne ki koshish kar rahi hoon voh nahi dikh raha?”

“Kya fix kiya? Abhi bhi tum mujhe hi blame kar rahi ho!” He shouted.

“Bhaad mein jao!” She stormed out of her room and went next door into Rey’s.

“Address toh batati jao!” Armaan yelled from the door and banged it shut.

“What is going on?” Sid questioned as they witnessed the scene.

“Jhagad rahe hai, which is a sign that they’ll get back to normal soon.” Rey shook his head.

“Are they really serious?” Sid confirmed.

“I know it doesn’t seem so, but yes.” Rey nodded.

“Hmn.” Sid forced a smile at him and looked away.

“Come on Sid, you knew this was coming. Bhai humesha ke liye toh akela nahi rahega na. I’m sorry.” Rey hugged Sid.

“I knew this would come, it’s just kabhi usse aise dekha nahi hai.” Sid sighed.

“Abhi tumhe aadat daalni padegi. We’re no longer in college.” Rey smiled at him.

“Yaar tum dono bhaiyon ka mujhe nahi samajhta. Ek voh jo kabhi koi serious relationship mein gaya nahi because of me aur tu, jo ek fake relationship mein gaya because of me!” Sid shook his head.

“What?” Taani looked at them.

“Tune bataya nahi isse?” Sid asked Rey.

“Pehle pata hota ki teri behen hai toh bata deta. I didn’t say anything because it wasn’t my secret to tell.” Rey shrugged.

“What are you guys talking about?” Taani asked.

|| Five Years Ago ||

“How could you be so careless?” Abhi yelled at Sid.

“Bhai sorry na.”

“Sorry? Are you for real?” Abhi glared at him.

“Mujhe thodi pata tha yeh sab hojayega. But please help me. Dad tak yeh baat pahuchi toh god knows what he’ll do.” Sid pleaded.

“Toh yeh sab pehle sochna chahiye tha!” Abhi shouted.

“Abhi relax.” Nikki tried to calm him.

“What relax? Ghar pe problems kya kam hai jo yeh aur badha raha hai? Aur rahi baat dad ki toh, he had to know someday.” Abhi sat down frustrated at Sid.

“Hua kya hai jo itni tension le rahe ho?” Muskaan asked.

“Look at this.” Armaan showed a picture on his phone.

“Hey guys!” Rey entered the house to find them all seated in the living room. “Any problem?” He asked studying their faces.

“Tu currently AGS hai na? College magazine ki publication date postpone kar sakta hai?” Armaan questioned Rey.

“Not going to happen. Magazine already late hai. But hua kya hai?” Rey asked.

“Magazine cover dekh ke sabko Sid ke baare mein pata chalne wala hai.” Armaan informed.

“You can’t make out that it’s me.” Sid argued.

“What are you guys talking about?” Rey asked.

“Well aaj mein college gaya tha and I happened to bump into Dhruv, your GS. Baato baato mein he asked me if I wanted to look at the magazine. Editing chal rahi thi but I saw the cover and the headline: Who is this mystery man?” Armaan showed the photo which he had managed to snap on his phone.

“Yeh reunion party wali hai na? And are you sure if that’s Sid?” Rey questioned.

“Jacket dekh! He was wearing it that day. Luckily none of us have uploaded any pics on facebook. But someone might aur sabko pata chal jayega.” Armaan informed.

“I understand that’s a scandalous pic, par voh jisse kiss kar raha hai uska face nahi dikh raha aur na hi Sid ka!” Rey argued.

“Theek se dekh. You’ll be able to kind of guess that it’s a guy.” Abhi said. “Aur since no one knows at college apart from you guys ans most importantly since isne abhi tak dad ko bataya nahi hai, he can get into a lot of trouble!”

“Bhai aise mat bolo, please.” Sid started to worry.

“Mein try karta hoon to get the cover changed.” Rey told them.

“Don’t! Editor voh Veer hai jo teri baat sunega nahi. Aur possible hai ki he gets who is in the photo and the headline might change to: Siddhant Modi caught kissing a guy!” Muskaan stopped him.

“Teko party ke beech mein kiss karna jaruri tha?” Abhi sneered at Sid.

“What’s done is done. Isko fix karne ke liye kisi ke paas ideas hai toh batao.” Nikki tried to calm everyone down.

“Let me check with Dhruv ki magazine publish hone mein aur kitne din hai.” Rey excused himself.

Armaan saw him walking out and then again looked at the picture on his phone. He went through a few other pictures and a grin appeared on his face as an idea cooked up in his head.

“Khud hi haste rahega ya batayega hume ki idea kya hai?” Nikki narrowed her eyes at Armaan.

“Guys bad news. It’s coming out on Monday!” Rey entered and informed them.

“Shit! We just have three days! I’m screwed!” Sid held his head.

“Well good luck. Just hope that no one figures it out!” Abhi mocked him.

“I have a plan.” Armaan stood up rubbing his hands.

“Which is?” Muskaan asked.

“Sid, Rey, stand up and turn around.” He instructed them.

“What?” Rey asked getting up.

“Not a word. Do as I say!” He made them stand with their back towards them and called the rest of them to where he was standing.

“What now?” Nikki asked.

“Look!” He gestured at the two.

“Kya?” They all asked.

“Abey andho theek se dekho!”

“Dono ka haircut same hone ki wajah se they look kind of same from here.” Nikki stated. “So?”

“Itna dimaag chala liya, thoda aur use karti.” Armaan mocked.

“Kya bol rahe ho tum log?” Sid turned around frustrated.

“Ruk!” Armaan made him turn again and clicked both Sid and Rey’s picture and showed everyone.

“Bhai what are you thinking?” Rey narrowed his eyes at Armaan as he had a hunch of what was coming his way.

“Its simple.” Armaan grinned at him. “Since you two look almost the same and since Rey was wearing a jacket similar to Sid’s on that day we’ll put it out that the mystery guy is Rey!”

“You just said that you can make out that he is kissing a guy. Meri kyu band baja rahe ho?” Rey backed off.

“Haan Armaan usko kyun phasa raha hai. I’ll handle jo hoga voh.” Sid said dejectedly.

“Let me complete. We’ll take a similar pic of Rey with some girl and send it to Veer. I’m pretty sure that’ll be a spicier story than this.” Armaan wiggled his brows.

“And who will be this lucky girl?” Rey mocked.

“I’m sure she’ll be lucky.” Muskaan chuckled earning Rey’s glare.

“He has a point. Hum kisiko bhi uthake pic nahi le sakte, given his history.” Sid stated.

“Haan toh koi random ladki kyun chahiye. D3 se hi lenge. That way it’ll be believable.” Armaan suggested.

“No, no, no, no, no, no.” Rey protested. “Again, if you didn’t hear it, NO!”

“Call everyone here. We’ll talk to them and decide.” Armaan told him ignoring his protest.

“I’m not calling anyone.” Rey folded his arms.

“Fine, I’ll do it.” Armaan pulled out his phone and sent a message. “And done!”

“Bhai?” Rey looked at him with disbelief.

“What? You should be thanking me. This way college ki girls tera peecha chodegi.” Armaan presented him with a different angle.

“Well if you put it that way, it sounds appealing. But still yeh sab meko karna jaruri hai? It can be you as well.”

“Meine haircut nahi karwaya hota toh maybe it would have been possible. And since we have no time, this is the last option.” Armaan made him understand.

“Kyu force kar raha hai tu usse. I told you, let it be. If my sexuality has to come out this way be it.” Sid sighed.

“No, Veer doesn’t get to decide that. The plan is on!” Rey agreed.

Soon everyone arrived. Armaan narrated them the problem and the solution that he had come up with.

“AB idea bura nahi hai, but no one will buy the story.” Sharon told him.

“Exactly! Even though all of us are always together, Rey is either with Sharon or Aashi.” Swayam agreed with Sharon. “And Sharon aur Rey ke beech yeh love angle is impossible, everyone knows that!”

“Aur Aashi?” Armaan looked at Aashi.

“Bhai, Rey aur mein sirf dance partners hai.” Aashi told him.

“But you guys have chemistry, so you wanted to see if things work out between you. Hence you are dating. Perfect story!” Armaan grinned.

“Haan chemistry toh hai.” Vicky took Armaan’s side.

“Aur tum dono ne voh play mein bhi ek couple play kiya tha. This will totally work out.” Nil chipped in.

“What play?” Nikki asked.

“Arre last year Diwali pe Ramleela mein yeh dono hi toh the humare Ram aur Sita.” Nil informed.

“NO!” Rey and Aashi said together.

“Dono ke thoughts bhi kitne match karte hai.” Swayam said slyly. “Let’s do this!”

“I hate you guys!” Rey glared at them all.

“Yaar mein kyun? Voh Ramleela ke baad voh sab ladkiya mujhe ghoor ghoor ke dekhti thi abhi toh maar hi dalegi mujhe!” Aashi sulked.

“See perfect! Everyone will easily believe it!” Simmi high-fived Sharon.

“I know I’m asking a lot from you guys but abhi mom and dad ke beech problems chal rahe hai and iss sab mein if he comes to know thatI’m gay, he’ll just leave us. So please?” Sid looked at them with hopeful eyes.

Rey and Aashi looked at him and then at each other and sighed.

“Only on one condition.” Rey said and looked at Aashi.

“Tum logon mein se koi bhi chidhayega nahi hume.” Aashi warned them.

“Arre believable lagna chahiye. Chidhayenge nahi toh kaise chalega.” Bharat chuckled.

“Great! Abhi just ek kaam bachta hai.” Armaan grinned.

“Kya?” Rey looked at him.

“Photoshoot!” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

“Yeh sab plan mein nahi tha.” Aashi argued.

“Tum dono ke face jisme dikh rahe ho wahi pic se hi toh sabko pata chalega!” Nil grinned from ear to ear.

“Humari toh lagne wali hai!” Rey looked at Aashi and they both held their heads.

They did a photoshoot in the rehearsal hall at Rey’s house where they created the environment which was at the party. They managed to click a few pictures in which it looked like Rey and Aashi are kissing each other on the dance floor.

“Great we finally have one!” Armaan showed them the picture.
Rey and Aashi cringed at it while other burst out laughing seeing their faces.Sid went up to them and thanked them for helping him out.

“Yeh image Veer tak jayegi kaise?” Neha asked.

“Email! Mein koi fake id banake usse bhej dunga. Aur yeh picture toh cover worthy hai and way better than the one he has. Also, I’ll add the headline for him: Sorry girls, he’s not single anymore!” Armaan patted his own back as he came up with it.

“Bohot wahiyad hai!” Rey made a face.

“Teasing these two was so much fun!” Sharon laughed.

“College mein itne ladkiyon ke heart break huye the na uss din. Har koi humse aake confirm kar raha tha yeh news.” Swayam joined.

“Aur tum log bhi kam nahi the. Especially Nil and Vicky. Dono ko pakad ke maarne ka mann karta tha.” Rey rolled his eyes as he saw Taani too laughing with them.

“You guys were crazy.” Purvi said amidst laughing.

“Abhi lagta hai kya fyada hua iss sab ka? Dad toh pehle hi chale gaye.” Sid rolled his eyes.

“Siddo.” Taani placed her hand on his.

“I’m fine.” He smiled at her.

“Arre bohot bada fayda hua. Rey aur Aashi ke account se hume jo status dalne ke mauke mile na, oh ho ho ho. Too good!” Swayam laughed reminiscing.

“Status?” Taani remembered reading a few posts on Rey's profile in the past.

“Haan, where he called her his girlfriend and what not.God I miss those days!” Sharon smiled.

“I don’t. Namoona bana diya tha mujhe.” Rey sulked.

“Awe!” Taani cooed him and then burst out laughing followed by everyone.

Hello everyone😃

I am very skeptical about this update. So, if you don't like it as much just let it pass by this time. Filler chapter samajh lena. This had to happen now, I didn't want to start with the engagement preparations and keep adding these conversations in between. Having said that, few conversations will follow😆

Am I even making sense? Half of you aren't going to read this anyway. So, whatever😛

Please hit Like and Comment down below😳

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail

Res for comment  

unres after 6 months 😳

Long update!!!! But loved it

Purvi chapter was sweet 

How rey helped her lied to taani felt guilty n found a way to b loyal and honest wd taani

Arjun was understanding which was nice

Taani ki jealousy n her trying to hide it was funny😆

Riri n armaan fought 💔

I want sweet and romantic patch up 😃

Aashi n rey bg story was fun

Taani was okay wd it that's awesome n laughed at poor rey

Cant wait for the chance to read next chap

So wish me luck and some peaceful time 🤣

Adios 

Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 4 years ago
Navi99 thumbnail

Loved it alot...update next chapter soon..waiting for proposal❤

Bhawnababbar29 thumbnail

Loved it...finally rey and aashi mystery is solved🤪... waitng for confession now....

Update soon now plz yrr.... don't take too long time now🙏

Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the pm❤️

I was avoiding reading this kyuki fir khatam hojaata😭 but then I did read it and thanks for itna bada update!

Riri is here! I am so happy, she seems so sweet and finally Armaan Riddhima ke Raaz pata chale. They're so cutee! Awww it'll be so good to see them solve stuff too.

Purviiii, damn I missed her, Arvi and Taani are so cute and damn this trouble on them, especially Purvi is so heart breaking yaar! Much love to Juhi aunty❤️ the way Rey handled it was so good and him sending Taani a snap, waah kya loophole dhoondha, lawyer kahika! Ahh that Taarey call was so cute. And it's so nice to see Rey's thoughts about Taani, what he said to Riddhima about her being smarter than she lets on.. how he reassured her was so cute.. the Arvi convo was so cute yaar, Arjun being so understanding was so lovely ab unki story Ko toh settle hone me time hai! I love how you show genuine stuff between all couples, sabko importance hai.

And my my, kitna jealous hogi yaar Taani, bas ab aur kitni se! Bol toh Chuka hai that he loves her!! I guess it's also ki is Bandi ka Naam nahi Suna tha. Jitni si bhi thi, Taarey convo kitni pyaari tthiRey calling her Luv is just absolutely adorable and that hug and everything, her reaction to the photo🤣bol hi de ab, acha time dekhke. Bechara deserves his share of love. Ab engagement aur fir Taani ki bhi job lagegi, iski academy launch hogi sabme I'm hoping confession aur romance Dono ke scope honge. Is new thread ka vo divider photo series has crying zonestoo but two intimate moments.😳would love to see how Taarey her would get initimate like that!!

Siddo is pyaar yaar, kya bhai hai kya friend hai! Koi Shivam Ko distract Karo yaar! Usko apni Sneha dedo taaki Rey ki peeth se utre! Waise bhi Delhi kaafi jaata haina, hogi koi Dilliwaali girlfriend😉 Mujhe toh Rey ka only talking to Taani and not his father also Ajeeb hi laga but then I realised he knew ki dad Ko pata chal hi jaayega. Was hoping to see some Shaani since they went through something similar..

Finally Rey and Aashi ka sach! Haha I was wondering how that happened since Swaron ka toh scene hi college ke baad shuru hua.. aww so sweet of them, Taani too laughing was funny. So good of Rey to keep it from her for Sid's privacy. Kya besties hai ye log! Armaan Sid mile bhi nahi itne time se! Missed Muskaan, she's such a cutie! Hope nothing's wrong with her and Rahul yaar!! Bhaisahab missing se hai kaafi..

Would love to see more of Sid and Taani bonding, Shivam and Rey hopefully ok with each other, Shaani and Taayam and obviously TAAREY!! my pyaar, I miss them. Such cuties they are, proper routine se call pe baat karte hai

Thanks so much for this Shwetaaa❤️

Do update soon and pm me

Lots of love,

Trisha🤗

Also thanks for the baarish😉

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago
Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wowwwwwwwww this was so big and beautiful . How beautifully you have shown the bond between purvi and rey. Loved reys mom reaction on purvi. And finally Riri and aashi's secret is no more a sceret . But there was no taarey specifically but I know this was so important . Just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it. 

Thank you for update and yes update soon😆

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the pm

What an update!!  Finally Rey and Aashi mystery solved. Just loved jealous Taani :P Riddhima also entered the story.  I am loving this story. Please update soon :) 

anitaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohk... It was good..... I hope arjun purvi ka problems jaldi solve Ho jaay.....  Armaan and ridhhima LA bhi patch up ho jaay...... But missed taarey in this. ☺☺☺☺ loving the bonding between taani and siddo....  Aur next update kab milega??  Thank you for the update...