poor monali take a hug kiddy 🤗Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Editing the OS?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
poor monali take a hug kiddy 🤗Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Editing the OS?
46 notifs 😆 I want it to be 446 one day 🤣
KSG is back 😎 sbs tomorrow hopefully. 😈
My babies 😭
This is so unfair! I was expecting to read it today 😭😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
poor monali take a hug kiddy 🤗
Yeah? When?
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Editing the OS?
It's a 20 page OS and I am on page 4🤣
she is working on it kiddy 🤗This is so unfair! I was expecting to read it today 😭😭😭😭😭
24 actually. 😆 in 11.Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
It's a 20 page OS and I am on page 4🤣