Originally posted by: priya185
yes and they should also be active here
They get a signature I will make when signature box is back
👍🏼
Yes u guys will get a signature with ur name on it. I might help u making the siggis if I get time
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
yes and they should also be active here
They get a signature I will make when signature box is back
👍🏼
Yes u guys will get a signature with ur name on it. I might help u making the siggis if I get time
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
I use incognito tab whether it's gutterish or non gutterish.... Normal tabs I hv reached at 150 right now on mobile chrome 😆😆😆
I always clear my tabs😂 right now I have 15 tabs😂😂
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
ye buddy jabab de chal mere question ka
De diya padd le Jaa 😘
yes please👍🏼
Yes u guys will get a signature with ur name on it. I might help u making the siggis if I get time
Thanks leenaaaaaa! 😘🤗
🤗
You sound so much like my childhood friend shilpa!😂 You are her tough competitor for gutter-ish title in general, i have to make her have a look at your posts soon...🤣Originally posted by: shilpa2323
I use incognito tab whether it's gutterish or non gutterish.... Normal tabs I hv reached at 150 right now on mobile chrome 😆😆😆
🤪🤗Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
okk aditi is goldiee now🥳
You sound so much like my childhood friend shilpa!😂 You are her tough competitor for gutter-ish title in general, i have to make her have a look at your posts soon...🤣
🙈
meri dp dikh rahi hai kya
biryani pulao mix😆
Masoom bacche.. 😍😍😍