Originally posted by: saps.156
@Shruti, I opened the main page and read the title " A private wedding affair" , read the author, and thought it was your OS😡😈😭🤬
Popat hua mera!
same meri bhi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: saps.156
@Shruti, I opened the main page and read the title " A private wedding affair" , read the author, and thought it was your OS😡😈😭🤬
Popat hua mera!
same meri bhi 🤣
I saw those posts were ressed first so bach gaye😎
Today there was a segment of Jia at India TV and there were some offscreen masti of hers with Karan. They were pulling each other's cheeks and wearing masks and running here and there 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Pre wedding rituals would take place at RB's residence. Sneha has to be there. 😆
Haldi ceremony hogi ?
If so then I want Sneha to apply haldi from cute little hands on bajju ka cheeks☺️
And bajju making her sit on his lap ( remembered one scene there )
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Today there was a segment of Jia at India TV and there were some offscreen masti of hers with Karan. They were pulling each other's cheeks and wearing masks and running here and there 😆
Who Sneha and Karan ???🤣
Or Erica and Karan ?🤣
i always did 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Anki ye GIFs ki dukan Kyu khol rakhi hai🤣

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Will I get my unres then
yaasproblem?Mooh Ki baat cheen li

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Today there was a segment of Jia at India TV and there were some offscreen masti of hers with Karan. They were pulling each other's cheeks and wearing masks and running here and there 😆
kaun Jia
Deadpool in a different kind of red 🤣
I like it!
Chalo I'm waiting chetti chetti review do