I have loved that line since he told it onscreen ❤️😳

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have loved that line since he told it onscreen ❤️😳

Anki ye GIFs ki dukan Kyu khol rakhi hai🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
safe side 🤣 i want Bajju to take the mehendi cone and write RISHABH BAJAJ 😎
🤣🤣🤣
Imagine Prerna's family members getting to see Rishabh Bajaj written with Mehndi.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
It only means I am ON from my laptop 😎
Will I get my unres then
Mooh Ki baat cheen liOriginally posted by: SanyaEterna
Anki ye GIFs ki dukan Kyu khol rakhi hai🤣
☺️Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
safe side 🤣 i want Bajju to take the mehendi cone and write RISHABH BAJAJ 😎
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
safe side 🤣 i want Bajju to take the mehendi cone and write RISHABH BAJAJ 😎
That would be a worth watching scene.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Imagine Prerna's family members getting to see Rishabh Bajaj written with Mehndi.
Imagine Prerna trying to hide her hand from her family members
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Imagine Prerna trying to hide her hand from her family members
I don't think Veena will have any problem with her marrying Bajaj. She already dislikes Bs to the core 🤣