Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Switzerland se mummy le aaya, aur kya layega ab🤣
It was epic🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Switzerland se mummy le aaya, aur kya layega ab🤣
It was epic🤣
But you tell them Sunday time drooling time... 🤣..

NAYA AT BANAO 
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I can't wait for that promo.
I want the glass tod BGM for A though 🤣
And no Bijli. Only snow

SANU KO MAINE PM KAR DIYAWhere is that OS you promised?!

sirf engagement hogi 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I guess in one of the pre-wedding rituals they will apply haldi to RB. 😆
no dear its okay I know you have restrictions and it sucks and soon it will go away and you'll be doing as much bak bak as I do I am done with it Sanu returns I posts 😎Originally posted by: ilovedamon
Oh my goodness! Wowwwww. And yes, I am from India. Sorry, newbie here, so limited no. of posts and couldn't reply. Hope I didn't upset you.
PS where is your PreRish OS? Waitingggggg
mehendi mein BF ka naam likhegi toh 😡 I dont want 😡Originally posted by: sparkling_gems
That's true but I wont mind seeing some pre-wedding rituals. Like Haldi, mehndi etc.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
SANU KO MAINE PM KAR DIYA
Oh sht ab mujpe responsibility 😂