I can't wait for that promo.
I want the glass tod BGM for A though 🤣
And no Bijli. Only snow
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I can't wait for that promo.
I want the glass tod BGM for A though 🤣
And no Bijli. Only snow
The typical Jag Soona Soona Laage moment 🤣Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I can't wait for that promo.
I want the glass tod BGM for A though
And no Bijli. Only snow
We might get a new wedding drama promo before that one. 😆Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I can't wait for that promo.
I want the glass tod BGM for A though 🤣
And no Bijli. Only snow
Where is that OS you promised?!Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Ankie wala nahi Karan wala Thu Thu Thu 😆
I guess in one of the pre-wedding rituals they will apply haldi to RB. 😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
😱 same. Are you from india?
Oh my goodness! Wowwwww. And yes, I am from India. Sorry, newbie here, so limited no. of posts and couldn't reply. Hope I didn't upset you.
PS where is your PreRish OS? Waitingggggg
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Itna kuch baki hai. Rona dhona drama Yea woh. Ek week chala jayega 🤣
That's true but I wont mind seeing some pre-wedding rituals. Like Haldi, mehndi etc.
Originally posted by: 32CM4I66NXLGVYMS
That's true but I wont mind seeing some pre-wedding rituals. Like Haldi, mehndi etc.
But karega kaun? Mehra?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
These rituals would be performed at RB's residence.Originally posted by: 52GNX65B3XYOASKL
That's true but I wont mind seeing some pre-wedding rituals. Like Haldi, mehndi etc.