Am i gonna loose my cool breezy blue colour today!! Oh no... 😭😕😂
🥳🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Am i gonna loose my cool breezy blue colour today!! Oh no... 😭😕😂
🥳🤣
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
When are they landing here.... Where is Jyoti now😆
raat me😆
my theory - anu will start working for bajaj
jhadoo pochha kapde office sub karega🤣
I don't want to lose my coolest green bean color but can't hold myself back commenting here 🥺
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
When are they landing here.... Where is Jyoti now😆
Why they are coming back? I was hoping parica to stay there for few days more. BTW 5:30 am here so going back to sleep
Why they are coming back? I was hoping parica to stay there for few days more. BTW 5:30 am here so going back to sleep
Yea they left.. No worries good night 😆