Originally posted by: abhiya_12
That's so sweet of you Sneha 🤗
Not for saying about AnuPre or Pre but saying you love us despite being from other fandom🤗
🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
That's so sweet of you Sneha 🤗
Not for saying about AnuPre or Pre but saying you love us despite being from other fandom🤗
🤗
Aditi... Take care dear...
I thought it's just a simple wound...but it seems to be more painful for you... Take care dear...
And I have a new health problem... because of non stop crying in last two years, I recently got sinus... I took medicines for that... But from last week I had 👂 pain... Doctor diagnosed that cold and water clogged in my ears and it's needed to taken out asap...
When I cried, I didn't have any health issues but now I'm not at all shedding tears but one after another knocks my door... Thank God mom is fine and she's going home tomorrow....
Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan
I have no problem if they don't end up together..... Atleast I want they remain loyal to each other....
yes can cvs give this because i dont trust ur bacchi
Originally posted by: 637YBJLX5TR2BGHY
Either it’s on-screen dream sequence or it was something offscreen they made them do so that they can keep people in the darkness! 🤔
I know ParIca do such things offscreen as well as onscreen and not a big deal but here I feel it’s either of the two things I mentioned - I mean, they’re having a busy schedule and E was wearing a Saree, how on earth can someone play with snow like that? 🤪🤣
Which pic is still beinf debates Bee?
So makanaka's assistant has replied saying it is a surprise if it is on-screen or offscreen. So that means it is on-screen 😆
[/QUOTE it can be off screen toi
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Hi, 🤗 Yes I will just edit it. Just wanted to say Even if AnuPre dont end up together, Prerna will not fall for someone else so soon. Minimum 10 more years . I m from d other fandom but I love u girls 🤗Big hug everyone. Bye bye
😆10saal
well lets wait bajaj ko rare gem milta hai nahi😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Which pic is still beinf debates Bee?
New snow pics makanaka has put up 🤪
wiw now i have doubt😆Originally posted by: writ_in_water
New snow pics makanaka has put up 🤪
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
bepanah pyar hai aaja☺️
Manhoos movie..uska manhoos gana...
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
wiw now i have doubt😆
Kya doubt re ? 😆