🤣Originally posted by: ilovedamon
But karega kaun? Mehra?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Preparations Mehra ko hi karne hain.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣Originally posted by: ilovedamon
But karega kaun? Mehra?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Preparations Mehra ko hi karne hain.
Imagine Mehra applying haldi on Bajju
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am dying! Omg
Shaadi ki badhaai ho aapko sir! 🤣
Originally posted by: ilovedamon
But karega kaun? Mehra?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who knows?? I m wondering who will apply haldi or mehndi on Prerna since Prerna doesn't want any of her family include in her wedding, so how she will have mehndi, how will family & relative get to know whether its Bajaj's mehndi or Basu's
Will Mr. Bajaj introduce Sneha as his daughter after honeymoon? No BTS of KSG with Child artist
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
how happy has my heart become. Thank you oppa Gangnam style
wc darling..bhaise from last 4 years IF hanesha mujhe oppo bulate hai.toh u guys also carry on
Originally posted by: opsora2090
wc darling..bhaise from last 4 years IF hanesha mujhe oppo bulate hai.toh u guys also carry on
WC?😲
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I'm crying 😭
ro mat darling.. I thought I will give a tragic ending.but tum logoke kalke reaction ke badd I have changed my mind n will give a dhamakedar ending hopefully..aur 2 chapter hai..i will wrap it soon.
well come
Originally posted by: opsora2090
ro mat darling.. I thought I will give a tragic ending.but tum logoke kalke reaction ke badd I have changed my mind n will give a dhamakedar ending hopefully..aur 2 chapter hai..i will wrap it soon.
Tragic???? No please don't😭