Originally posted by: Melissaa
I have stopped reading the comments long ago. 😆
I think I have to too because their logical faculties would even Rangoli a run for her money😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Melissaa
I have stopped reading the comments long ago. 😆
I think I have to too because their logical faculties would even Rangoli a run for her money😆
Originally posted by: chahat4u
Apparently any celebrity who uses his/her celebrity status for their NGO, or for benefiting people in some way does it either for publicity or other interests! pathetic thinking.
Pathetic doesn't cover it lol. Its more about the celeb rather than caring about the issue which honestly is not a good look. Anyway, TLLL will keep funding mental health programmes regardless of what these nutjobs think. Am extremely proud of that. Even if one person gets over their suicidal or depressive episode because of TLLL its a job well done.
Since KRK opinion is so important for Kangu bots. Leaving it here:
https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1147354865401827329
https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1147348293711728641
🤣
Can Twitter ban her already? I know they banned singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya.
Oh btw I saw Anurag Kashyap tweet in support of Tapsee. Has Rangoli abused him yet?
Originally posted by: togepe30
Can Twitter ban her already? I know they banned singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya.
Oh btw I saw Anurag Kashyap tweet in support of Tapsee. Has Rangoli abused him yet?
Done and dusted.... Even Vikram Chatterjee who supported Tapsee...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bollywood-has-never-looked-this-uncool-shobhaa-de-slams-salman-khans-viral-sonam-bro-post_235626
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shakti-kapoor-reacts-to-viral-death-hoax-after-car-accident-rumours-my-death-news-is-all-fake_234166
https://x.com/i/status/2041917133689647214
‘This isn’t a flex’: Suzanne Bernert slams Deepika Padukone’s response to ‘silent treatment’ over Ranveer Singh’s Dhurandhar 2 Story by...
5