She is looking at them like mere bete ko mujhse dur kar liya ye ladkine.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She is looking at them like mere bete ko mujhse dur kar liya ye ladkine.
Me again saying Hath chorna ya Sath chorna
Pi said she is going to kill Divya
And dri Saw raks and divi only
Raks ki jaan ko khatra hai Or Blackmail kare gai yaa divi ki jaan ko khatra soo blackmail krne wali hai Dri ko (Raks Or divi dono mai sy koi 1 )🤔
Lava ki jagah Mahima ki lava phoot gayi🤣🤣Loved this scene
Googly n carrom ball reverse swing by planket
And sarfaraj ki trah commentary karna na bhoolein
Janhit me jaati
This will be needed today 😆
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
This will be needed today 😆
I was just searching for this.
Whoever watches please do post an update
😂🤷🏻♀️
I’m sooooo Tired but I’m trying to stay awake for the ep 😩😂
Same here 😪but I'm going sleep
Same here 😪but I'm going sleep
I’m considering it too🤔 or maybe a nap 🤔🤦🏻♀️
me to 😂😂