So its a wrap for swiss track... No kidnapping.. thank god for that..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So its a wrap for swiss track... No kidnapping.. thank god for that..
nooooooooooooooooo I didn't. 🤣 Its one of my old FF which i am going to modify edit and add. Old wine in new bottle. 😆Originally posted by: D4ZCIB4YI3DQ3ZEP
YOU WROTE A WHOLE FF IN THE TIMESPAN OF AN OS?😳 WHAT THE HELL. PUBLISH!!
hopefully so :(Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
So its a wrap for swiss track... No kidnapping.. thank god for that..
Really? Thank heavens for that. 😃Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
So its a wrap for swiss track... No kidnapping.. thank god for that..
They may shoot the wedding sequence after they return.
Oh🤣 I was going to ask you to teach me to type that fast.🤣Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
nooooooooooooooooo I didn't. 🤣 Its one of my old FF which i am going to modify edit and add. Old wine in new bottle. 😆
PUBLISH ASAPPP😲
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Really? Thank heavens for that. 😃
They may shoot the wedding sequence after they return.
Yes more likely.. Monday will be the dhaga drama.. I hope and pray that RB registers their marriage
seriously I hope they register their marriage.Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Yes more likely.. Monday will be the dhaga drama.. I hope and pray that RB registers their marriage
me and typing fast? I write very fast no down but typing🤣Originally posted by: XUGBCUDTFOOEAN2N
Oh🤣 I was going to ask you to teach me to type that fast.🤣
PUBLISH ASAPPP😲
Seriously! I don't want anyone to question the authenticity of their marriage.Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Yes more likely.. Monday will be the dhaga drama.. I hope and pray that RB registers their marriage
