Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I wonder whose idea this was and how did the other agree?🤣
Exactly🤣 koi bhi le lo, dono hi funny hoga🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I wonder whose idea this was and how did the other agree?🤣
Exactly🤣 koi bhi le lo, dono hi funny hoga🤣
Same here. 🤣Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I wonder whose idea this was and how did the other agree?🤣
How is Prerna going to face RB in private? 🤣
Guys My ss update is here - check it
/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5098743/prerish-ss-na-tum-jano-na-hum-writers-note-page-13?pn=7
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Guys My ss update is here - check it
/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5098743/prerish-ss-na-tum-jano-na-hum-writers-note-page-13?pn=7
I'm crying 😭
naina da kasoor. Fast salsa. 😎Nice song but don't you think it's over used. A new song maybe I can think of one right now .
Lag ja gale - Rahat 😎 slow yet twirls and hugs.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want another song.
ek hi Gaana Ho sakta hai boss phir 🤣 katra katra main giroon 🤣 OK SORRY 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Something sensual...❤️
the one who doesn't clearly is lying 😆Originally posted by: najma123
I enjoy every Bajaj scene. 😆
how about tu isaaq mera :P 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Haye ..Rama...ye kya hua ..🤣
Between apna maal will do complete justice for this ☺️ I want passionate Bajaj soon