Where is it from?Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It's actually depressing as it laments a loss. 💔
However, it might sound inspiring if read out of context.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where is it from?Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It's actually depressing as it laments a loss. 💔
However, it might sound inspiring if read out of context.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It's actually depressing as it laments a loss. 💔
However, it might sound inspiring if read out of context.
I meant inspiring to write something poetic on pain and separation.
I'll PM you the original piece.Where is it from?
Oh!Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I meant inspiring to write something poetic on pain and separation.
I agree with that.
Yaar where is it? 30 minutes hogaye
thode aur , coloring karna baki hai ..
I read the whole thing. Heartbreaking 💔
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Hota hai naa normal. Weeping/kidnapping/fake ego portrayal🤣
Unnecessary sacrifices and secrets bhi🤣
After watching today's BTS I'm looking forward to more fake romance. 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
After watching today's BTS I'm looking forward to more fake romance. 🤣
I wonder whose idea this was and how did the other agree?🤣