What? Drop hints? Lure the poor thing? Or avoid to the max?
Which of the above you don't? I am guessing you do all of it.
Yes, the poor lover boy!
The first two! I don't do that!😂 I might be wicked but not cruel!😂😂
yeah POOR!😒😑
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What? Drop hints? Lure the poor thing? Or avoid to the max?
Which of the above you don't? I am guessing you do all of it.
Yes, the poor lover boy!
The first two! I don't do that!😂 I might be wicked but not cruel!😂😂
yeah POOR!😒😑
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
Haha right!😂
Okay... Stay with me then!😉
as I said I don't stare at backs! It's gross!😂 it's a quote my soul says to me! So no dirty thing!
haha you wish!😂
Okay. Start with the details.
Okay, I would trust you with that. No dirty thing .
That poor boy of yours has made me stay awake for nights!😑😑
Okay. Start with the details.
Okay, I would trust you with that. No dirty thing .
Tomorrow you will read it exclusively!😉
Yes no dirty thing!😂
😂 I don't know what to say now.
All I can say to them is that we are completely harmless. 🙈
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
The first two! I don't do that!😂 I might be wicked but not cruel!😂😂
yeah POOR!😒😑
Why do I find it so difficult to believe? Get me a witness to vouch for this. 😂
😂 I don't know what to say now.
All I can say to them is that we are completely harmless. 🙈
hahaha I doubt that though!
we can give headaches!😂
Why do I find it so difficult to believe? Get me a witness to vouch for this. 😂
What can I do if you think of me to be so cruel??😂😂
ahh witness.... That's a little tough!
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
That poor boy of yours has made me stay awake for nights!😑😑
Oh now this is something I would love to know more about. I am sure he had his reasons though.
And don't lie, you were more than willing to stay awake.
Side note, though I know it is not, you do realise it sounds way more than what it is.
I will be waiting for this.
PROLOGUE Aditya and Zoya are childhood friends who didn't see each other in person until they met in their youth. They used to see each other...
17