You know that sounds promising in some other sense. Damn I so want it to be read by someone else through your handle. 🙈
Ikrr!!😂😂 I just didn't want to say it😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You know that sounds promising in some other sense. Damn I so want it to be read by someone else through your handle. 🙈
Ikrr!!😂😂 I just didn't want to say it😂😂
Maina, I so want your handled to be stalked by someone.. right now.
The hints that you have been dropping.. my, my!
Ikrr!!😂😂 I just didn't want to say it😂😂
Feel free to say it. We have said worse. 🙈
Naah. Never.
I would have asked some questions then.
Shouldn't I be making the most of it? How often do we get hold of each other to get a chance like this? It's too rare to miss out on.
Oh, please. I can already guess.
You know that sounds promising in some other sense. Damn I so want it to be read by someone else through your handle. 🙈
IKr!😊😇
ask boss.. You never need permission. Yeah it has become rare now!
haha honestly it's for no one ... Just a suggestion someone always give to me!
hey no way! I would be danger zone then! Promising now that sounds seductive to me!😂
Originally posted by: -Ishana-
BEPANNNAAAAHHHH PYAAR HAI TUMSE
Yeh toh reh hi gaya..
Bepannah, Bepannah pyaar hai tumse!
😂😂
Well no... I can't see her with anyone other than Harshad for now.. But who knows I might watch it!
Maina, I so want your handled to be stalked by someone.. right now.
The hints that you have been dropping.. my, my!
Oh my God don't even wish that!
The hints are cool right?😉 just the trailer babe!😉
Did you just call me a devil?
I wanted to hit the bed but I don't feel like after coming here. The old habits.
Oh did i?
great to know.😉
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
IKr!😊😇
ask boss.. You never need permission. Yeah it has become rare now!
haha honestly it's for no one ... Just a suggestion someone always give to me!
hey no way! I would be danger zone then! Promising now that sounds seductive to me!😂
Acting all innocent angel like 😅
I would ask. For sure. I have still not gotten the details since the last time we spoke.
You get that quote as a suggestion to you. Whose back do you stare at, gurl?
That's the zone where we have most amount of fun.
Ikrr!!😂😂 I just didn't want to say it😂😂
Feel free Leena!!😂😂😉
PROLOGUE Aditya and Zoya are childhood friends who didn't see each other in person until they met in their youth. They used to see each other...
17