Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
mishti doi i will comment today itself pls dont hate me until I do
Dont ever say I'll hate you okay? Not even if you don't review.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
mishti doi i will comment today itself pls dont hate me until I do
Dont ever say I'll hate you okay? Not even if you don't review.😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I still hope it's RB who does in the real sense. But Ekta and her obsession. 😳
Exactly. First of all I don't get this whole crowdmoon logic
You guys won't believe I am watching the repeat telecast right now
You guys won't believe I am watching the repeat telecast right now
I was watching yesterday's repeat today
And Mom's like (she used to watch KZK btw) yeh kya bakwaas hai 🤣
Yaar where is it? 30 minutes hogayeOriginally posted by: opsora2090
Keya mere ss update agle 15 min ke badd paroge iya kal suva ?
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I still hope it's RB who does in the real sense. But Ekta and her obsession. 😳
Does what? What am I missing??
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
aj hi pm box mein mil jayega provided you are awake 🤣
I'll probably be awake but edit Kal karungi😆
Maata should compensate by providing enough privatemoon as well.Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Exactly. First of all I don't get this whole crowdmoon logic
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Does what? What am I missing??
Saves Prerna who is apparently kidnapped on her Honeymoon🤣🤣
A is rumored to save her
saves Pre.Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Does what? What am I missing??
Brb
Ps. Take as much time as you want. Mera kaam hai likh ke Dena. Baki ka you are answerable 😈