Oh you do. You would grab popcorns and enjoy when I get into trouble.
I still ship Liana-Maina, though there's another one I ship more. 😉
haha I sure as he'll would do!
I think Lina Mina😂😂
Ahh you surely ship THAT! 😉🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Oh you do. You would grab popcorns and enjoy when I get into trouble.
I still ship Liana-Maina, though there's another one I ship more. 😉
haha I sure as he'll would do!
I think Lina Mina😂😂
Ahh you surely ship THAT! 😉🤣
@Leena, my cousins would only vouch for one show of hers - Hum Panch. And that's one of the classics for comedy, if I am not wrong. Rest, I can't even wrap my head around. No matter which decade she comes up with one.
@Maina, I would just warn them to know the content might not be suitable for the audience. So enter at your own risk.
We aren't. That was some fun we did. Late night fun at the AT. 😂
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
haha I sure as he'll would do!
I think Lina Mina😂😂
Ahh you surely ship THAT! 😉🤣
Lina Mina. ❤
But that ship is forever. I still remember discussing the two here on the AT. I need Aaru here, so that we could get some juicy details for THAT
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
Really?? I never stumbled upon her web content though...
Yes it's good.. I watched KTBM season 1 m 2 were good n different ..but season 3 was a disappointment.
Her contents r good apart from gaalis n such scenes.
Will u watch Jenny webseries then?👀
@Maina, I would just warn them to know the content might not be suitable for the audience. So enter at your own risk.
We aren't. That was some fun we did. Late night fun at the AT. 😂
True that...🤣
Fun... It was pure and sheer craziness we used to do. The pages used to pass on like sand. 😂
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
Shenz I can never forget IF's love letters to all of us!😂😂
Oh yeah!
The amount of love IF has given us in name of spamming error. 🙈
Also asking us if we were robots. 👀
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
True that...🤣
Fun... It was pure and sheer craziness we used to do. The pages used to pass on like sand. 😂
It did. We discussed almost everything.
Lina Mina. ❤
But that ship is forever. I still remember discussing the two here on the AT. I need Aaru here, so that we could get some juicy details for THAT
😂
haha I also do..😌 well well well no such luck for now!😂😂😉
Yes it's good.. I watched KTBM season 1 m 2 were good n different ..but season 3 was a disappointment.
Her contents r good apart from gaalis n such scenes.
Will u watch Jenny webseries then?👀
KTBM? What's that?
I will see... I don't like the male lead honestly.. So there are very less chances...
PROLOGUE Aditya and Zoya are childhood friends who didn't see each other in person until they met in their youth. They used to see each other...
17