Seriously..I am dreading this weekend now. This week has been sheer beauty and perfection. I cant believe my show is back so beautifully. Do let me know which have been your fav moments from this week.
Seriously..I am dreading this weekend now. This week has been sheer beauty and perfection. I cant believe my show is back so beautifully. Do let me know which have been your fav moments from this week.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Vanita hugging Naina and accepting them with open arms is my favourite. ❤️
That was such a positive take and I went back and watched them- the growth actually took place rather subtly!Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Vanita hugging Naina and accepting them with open arms is my favourite. ❤️
There are so many of them but mine has to be Samaina's first ad and the casting couch from yesterday's epi because Sameer and Aditya's expressions were worth an applause
That was such a positive take and I went back and watched them- the growth actually took place rather subtly!
Yes! I love this show for the growth. Every character grows in their own way and how!❤️
There are so many of them but mine has to be Samaina's first ad and the casting couch from yesterday's epi because Sameer and Aditya's expressions were worth an applause
Yes! Those were indeed beautiful moments❤️
But then there have been so many of them and I have to repeat watch today's epi too
But then there have been so many of them and I have to repeat watch today's epi too
Haha! This week was full of beautiful moments and I don't think we can choose one or two😆
I can't choose one. Every moment was my favorite😳
Just like PVKM and college phaseOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Haha! This week was full of beautiful moments and I don't think we can choose one or two😆