WElcome back dear.
nice start. lovely update. looking forward to next update
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
WElcome back dear.
nice start. lovely update. looking forward to next update
Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash
Hi dear
Thanks for coming back with new story
Waiting to read further and to see how story unfolds
TaaRey 😍
Thanku so much Ash😳
M glad u liked it🥰
WElcome back dear.
nice start. lovely update. looking forward to next update
Thanku so much dear😳
It feels good to see familiar faces around here I mean familiar usernames😅
Will try to update as soon as possible😊
I guess I should be the one asking for an update hai na😆😆
Anyways will update soon😉
Update update please plzzzz plzzzz plzzzz update soon please
Originally posted by: Mrunmayee02
I guess I should be the one asking for an update hai na😆😆
Anyways will update soon😉
Hahaha😆
I'm almost done. Some finishing touches left.
Awesome storyy... do continue it and send me pm...
Originally posted by: anitaanu
Update update please plzzzz plzzzz plzzzz update soon please
Yess updating😊
Just final editing left
Originally posted by: Bhawnababbar29
Awesome storyy... do continue it and send me pm...
Thanku so much Bhawna😳
M glad u liked it🥰
Yes...I'll definately pm u
Update soon plssssssssss 😊😊😊😊