Feeling like Ambani today 😎 thanks girls for all the sexy bts ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Feeling like Ambani today 😎 thanks girls for all the sexy bts ☺️
How long is this Switzerland drama gonna be two weeks 🤔
I'm going all haywire.
Here's the link guys, sorry I posted it somewhere else lol
/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5101468/prerish-fictions-pg19-to-win-and-to-lose
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I'm going all haywire.
Here's the link guys, sorry I posted it somewhere else lol
/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5101468/prerish-fictions-pg19-to-win-and-to-lose
Concept by Ankie/MissHumptyDumpty. I'd forgotten to mention this.
Those screams mr bajaj mr bajaj give it few more weeks bajaj is going to be heartthrob then he already is
Even I'm unable to hold my screams now. 🤣Originally posted by: forbidden
Those screams mr bajaj mr bajaj give it few more weeks bajaj is going to be heartthrob then he already is
I don’t want Switzerland track to run for too long want to see sneha and bajaj scene and then prerish scene in bajaj mansion
Today is Friday then weekend 💔
Just saw the picture and I am back to lifeOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
We thought that Karan isn't shooting today. But he is shooting. I saw a fresh PreRish BTS. ❤️