Nazar Episode 05/07

amolakChelsea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Precap Scene and Piansh Romantic Scene😍😘😘😍 and Ansh Knows All The Truth ,As Pia calls Ansh While Mohona was Threatning Them ,Ansh Knows The Truth ,But Piya  Tells Ansh To Kill Him ,As To Get Adi And Ved Piyala Location.

Ansh Sucks Piya And Kills Piya And then Mohona Comes and Ansh threatens Mohona  to  Tells Were Is Munna , Other Wise He will kill Mohona also .meanwhile 

Ansh thinks Pia has less time as They have put Pia some life in piyanpala, and then Killed Rest of Piya life .to trap Mohona ,to tell Everything.πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜˜(something like that).....

Naman gets to know Panna killed Mausi.,but guruma thinks why?

All RATHODs try to stop.  Shekhar to Giving those life and death pills.with their Drama

Precap

Shekhar give blue pills to Ved thinking ,it will give life ,but Nishant tells its Death Pill.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: amolakChelsea

Precap Scene and Piansh Romantic Scene😍😘😘😍 and Ansh Knows All The Truth ,As Pia calls Ansh While Mohona was Threatning Them ,Ansh Knows The Truth ,But Piya  Tells Ansh To Kill Him ,As To Get Adi And Ved Piyala Location.

Ansh Sucks Piya And Kills Piya And then Mohona Comes and Ansh threatens Mohona  to  Tells Were Is Munna , Other Wise He will kill Mohona also .meanwhile 

Ansh thinks Pia has less time as They have put Pia some life in piyanpala, and then Killed Rest of Piya life .to trap Mohona ,to tell Everything.πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜˜(something like that).....

All RATHODs try to stop.  Shekhar to Giving those life and death pills.with their Drama

Precap

Shekhar give blue pills to Ved thinking ,it will give life ,but Nishant tells its Death Pill.

Thanks a lot dear. 😊 Was there any interesting fight sequence or just Ansh snacking on Pia? πŸ€”

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, as I am in college, I can't write a long essay right now. Will give my detailed views in the afternoon.

Just three questions. Saw a few clips of today's episode on insta.

Question no. 1

They showed that Pia called Ansh and he heard their convo. But as far as I remember, Ansh had broken his phone in anger. So how did his phone get repaired?

Question no.2

If a daayan or a DV snacks on someone, the victim loses his age and becomes old before dying. But here Pia didn't become old after Ansh snacked on her? Why? Is it because some of her life was stored somewhere else?

Question no.3

If Pia's earring was in RH and was found by Ansh, then how was Pia wearing both her earrings when Ansh attacked her? Who returned her earring?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, as I am in college, I can't write a long essay right now. Will give my detailed views in the afternoon.

Just three questions. Saw a few clips of today's episode on insta.

Question no. 1

They showed that Pia called Ansh and he heard their convo. But as far as I remember, Ansh had broken his phone in anger. So how did his phone get repaired?

Question no.2

If a daayan or a DV snacks on someone, the victim loses his age and becomes old before dying. But here Pia didn't become old after Ansh snacked on her? Why? Is it because some of her life was stored somewhere else?

Question no.3

If Pia's earring was in RH and was found by Ansh, then how was Pia wearing both her earrings when Ansh attacked her? Who returned her earring?

Answer no. 1

Big blooper. When Ansh found Pia's earrings he recalled that Pia customized them because Adi always play with them and they can't slip from ears by chance. So he understood Pia left them behind intentionally. He checked his phone (Blooper) and saw Pia's missed calls. When he called Pia answered and Ansh heard the conversation between Mo and Pia. So he acted in front of Mo.

Answer no. 2

Don't know how this was possible. My theory is, when a Dayan tries to eat someone's age to stay young, probably that's when they are shown with white hair. Here Ansh didn't eat her but sucked out her life force. So probably that's why she is still young. And its temporary because Pia cautioned him to hurry because if Ansh gets late and can't put her life in the pranpiyala - she would die for real.

Answer no. 3

Blooper as I said in the 1st answer.

BTW, for the first time I wanted Pia to become Guruma's DIL. The love between Dillu and Guruma!!! Kisiki Nazar Na Lage In Ke Upar. Plus, Naman has grown by leaps and bounds. He has really started to become as sharp as a Rivavanshi should be.

Pata Nahi Ke Iss Gathods Kis Mitti Ke Bane Hain Jo Unpe Pia Ya Nishant Ka Sangat Ka Koi Asar Hi Nahi Hota!!!!!

At least Ansh still held onto his belief.

For the second time Mo was scared as hell. How much I loved it when Ansh grabbed her neck. Best scene of today's episode.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amolakChelsea

Precap

Amolak we need to discuss the daily update schedule. Pls come back in the discussion 

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You guys will comment later 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Answer no. 1

Why do these realizations always come at the last moment? Agar apna almost non existent brain use karna hi tha to thoda pehle use kar leta.

Answer no. 2

Granted as they did not give any explanation as yet, if I am not wrong. But they have always been saying ki daayan jab kisi ko maarti hai to umar kha jaati hai. I guess this should apply to a DV also. Or much better that they should have shown that Ansh sucked out her life and not age.

Answer no. 3

Too many bloopers...

BTW, for the first time I wanted Pia to become Guruma's DIL. The love between Dillu and Guruma!!! Kisiki Nazar Na Lage In Ke Upar. Plus, Naman has grown by leaps and bounds. He has really started to become as sharp as a Rivavanshi should be.

I have always loved the bond between Pia and Guruma. I also hope ki GM and Dillu ki bonding ko kisi ki Nazar na lage. Naman par Nishant ki sangat ka asar ho raha hai. Good. He is really improving.

Pata Nahi Ke Iss Gathods Kis Mitti Ke Bane Hain Jo Unpe Pia Ya Nishant Ka Sangat Ka Koi Asar Hi Nahi Hota!!!!!

At least Ansh still held onto his belief.

Rathores are immune to intelligence. You know completely insulated like an insulator when it comes to absorbing intelligence. Insulators don't absorb or transmit heat and Rathores never absorb intelligence.

Ansh, still has Mo's DNA in him. So he is still 1% more intelligent as compared to the stupid Rathores. 

And on a side note, my phone has auto correct in it. So while typing, whenever I type stupid, the word Rathores is always prompted first. Looks like my phone has also realized that the Rathores are stupid.πŸ˜†

For the second time Mo was scared as hell. How much I loved it when Ansh grabbed her neck. Best scene of today's episode.

Not second time, I guess fourth time. The first time she was hell scared was during the Namuni daayan track when Naman wanted her choti. The second time was during the second ME when Pia became a Daivik again. There too she was literally terrified. The third time was during our most loved kohra track. Kohra literally scared the life out of her. So this was the fourth time.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Your phone πŸ€£

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Your phone πŸ€£

I know. Each time I type stupid, automatically Rathores is prompted and each time I type dumbo, automatically Ansh is prompted.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I know. Each time I type stupid, automatically Rathores is prompted and each time I type dumbo, automatically Ansh is prompted.

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

BTW, is there any word for Naman or Dillu? 😜