I want Bahubali prem baby , otherwise PreRish closer kaise ayenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want Bahubali prem baby , otherwise PreRish closer kaise ayenge
I'll join you!Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Ikr? What trash they've been selling in the name of romance. If they destroy them this time around, I'll revolt.
❤️
That expression and dialogue...
He really got tired of her jagarata 🤣
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
He really got tired of her jagarata 🤣
no normal person can bear it
He had to repeat his question. 🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
He really got tired of her jagarata 🤣
I still think he is not unsure. I think it's just a momentary road block till he gathers himself a second later OR, a momentary and instant distaste of such mindless, age old, supposed embarrassing stuff.I just noticed Mr Bajaj gets uncomfortable when she tells him that she is pregnant, his voice gets a tad shaky, and he just leaves, that was done well!
That how did you say/what are you saying/gimme a break expression 🤣
Anyone who watched Sarabhai will identify Bajaj right now as Maya 🤣
5 hours an 32 minutes to go! 🥳
Originally posted by: najma123
I still think he is not unsure. I think it's just a momentary road block till he gathers himself a second later OR, a momentary and instant distaste of such mindless, age old, supposed embarrassing stuff.
he is not unsure, but he has a conscience, that conscience did make him a tad uncomfortable for a second.