Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It's Friday! I hope today's episode ends the week on a good note with an exciting precap for Monday.
Precap mein Switzerland dikha de😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It's Friday! I hope today's episode ends the week on a good note with an exciting precap for Monday.
Precap mein Switzerland dikha de😭😭😭
I want shaadi scenes...if any!Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Precap mein Switzerland dikha de😭😭😭
doodh ka jala chhachh bhi phook phook ke peeta hai 😆Don't break my heart 💔 Abhi toh unki story shuru hi nahi hui hain and already judaai .
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want shaadi scenes...if any!
Shadi ka koi BTS toh aaya nahi
lolipop 😳Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It's Friday! I hope today's episode ends the week on a good note with an exciting precap for Monday.
Aya toh Paragliding ka.
I want court marriage but Bajaj ki baaton se lagta hai social marriage hogi but samaj nahi aa Raha Kya karu🤣
as much as i want Bajaj to put sindooor and take saath pheres i dont want that again 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I want court marriage but Bajaj ki baaton se lagta hai social marriage hogi but samaj nahi aa Raha Kya karu🤣
Here's that word again. 😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
lolipop 😳
Tbh this time I don't want Prem Basu ya they can show bajaj taking care of pre during her pregnancy & use it as a medium to unfold good side of bajaj to pre & that's it.... Uske bad they can either show pre's accident where she looses her bahubali baby n prerish mourning over the lose or they can show komo kidnapping bahubali baby 🤪