Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Aab dekho unko. Views mile and they are number 1 so not their fault 🤷🤷
vaise I think majority wants happy ending only
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Aab dekho unko. Views mile and they are number 1 so not their fault 🤷🤷
vaise I think majority wants happy ending only
I want happy ending.vaise I think majority wants happy ending only
vaise I think majority wants happy ending only
I want happy if mishti realises her folly and choses Ruhan not pari saying ja mishti ja and pari being mahaan ..
Bec that kills mishaan for me
Originally posted by: rapaka70
I want happy ending.
happy ending hi milega sujatha
par ye problem kaise solve hoga kuch samaj me nahi aaraha hai
individual scenes means kisi aur ke saath ka scene nahi dekhti main
sirf mishti, sirf ruhaan and sirf MisHaan
Oh then that is less 😂
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
I want happy if mishti realises her folly and choses Ruhan not pari saying ja mishti ja and pari being mahaan ..
Bec that kills mishaan for me
same main bhi chahti hun ki mishti ruhaan ko apni marzi se choose kare pari yaa kisi aur ke kehne par nahi but I don't trust CVs MisHaan ko itna ruin kardiya hai ki koyi ummeed bachi nahi hai
vaise tum abhi bhi MisHaan end game chahti ho kya?
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Oh then that is less 😂
hmm I know😭
vaise I think majority wants happy ending only
Happy ending hi hoga.Hum jo chahte hain uska ulta hi hoga na😁
Good morning MisHaanians❤️🤗
same main bhi chahti hun ki mishti ruhaan ko apni marzi se choose kare pari yaa kisi aur ke kehne par nahi but I don't trust CVs MisHaan ko itna ruin kardiya hai ki koyi ummeed bachi nahi hai
vaise tum abhi bhi MisHaan end game chahti ho kya?
If mishti realize her mistake only then pari ki mahanta par nah ..
She is saying mishti...ja and all crap
It has to be mishti who realize how wrong she is to think Ruhaan can fall in love with pari.