Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm shocked😲I'm heartbroken😭How could it decrease!!! World cup💔
I think the reason might be this jooth ka sach ka drama
Originally posted by: Tanvi397
I think the reason might be this jooth ka sach ka drama
But this was an interesting track.. And if TRP will keep on decreasing like this I am afraid for the future of the show.
I hope it increases next week
but good that LS is also 0.5
Sony is launching another new show, Tara from Satara. Any update which show it will replace?
it replaces main maykkeI hope it increases next week
but good that LS is also 0.5
Sony is launching another new show, Tara from Satara. Any update which show it will replace?
I am soo sad looking at the trp
I hope it really increases from next week onwards
Originally posted by: Shanayayudkbh90
it replaces main maykke
No, I think Ishaaron ishaaron mein will replace it.
Originally posted by: Tanvi397
I think the reason might be this jooth ka sach ka drama
no it's because of world cup