Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Patiala Babes, EBSS I can't leave. Let me then chop off Sony/StarBharat/SitaaraPlus ke other shows and bring in this one 😆
What other shows you watch currently?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Patiala Babes, EBSS I can't leave. Let me then chop off Sony/StarBharat/SitaaraPlus ke other shows and bring in this one 😆
What other shows you watch currently?
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I left Divya Drishti btw. Pathetic show it's become. Beyond my tolerance level.
Guys, did y'all hear of SP ke Ghanta Awards?🤣
What awards? Parivaar awards?🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Haha! Perhaps we all know this is your kinda show. 😆
Yes. Do try to catch em up. I think you'll like it.
OMG sacchi?
Ki bolche? Aaj hi I'll see then. You mean humour, sarcasm and mazak udaana of Medical science?❤️
Naah naah. Ajab Ghazab awards. Check SP YouTube for nominations. They're HILARIOUS
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
OMG sacchi?
Ki bolche? Aaj hi I'll see then. You mean humour, sarcasm and mazak udaana of Medical science?❤️
Yep. 😆
Yeah. Kinda little more sensible a human and way more realistic individuals (at least more realistic than any Sitara lead)😆
You should start is soon. 😳
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Naah naah. Ajab Ghazab awards. Check SP YouTube for nominations. They're HILARIOUS
Oh okay. I'll check in a while😆
See I dont recommend any of these except Patiala Babes. EBSS also i won't say. I think I'll leave that too. It's getting out of my taste.
1. Radha Krishna
2. Chandra gupta Maurya
3. EBSS
4. Divya Drishti
5. Patiala Babes
6. KZK (only Bajaj scenes I'm trying out)
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yep. 😆
Yeah. Kinda little more sensible a human and way more realistic individuals (at least more realistic than any Sitara lead)😆
You should start is soon. 😳
I just randomly watched ONE scene. Dipika looked a bit old for Sippy KVG
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
See I dont recommend any of these except Patiala Babes. EBSS also i won't say. I think I'll leave that too. It's getting out of my taste.
1. Radha Krishna
2. Chandra gupta Maurya
3. EBSS
4. Divya Drishti
5. Patiala Babes
6. KZK (only Bajaj scenes I'm trying out)
So much in your kitty😆
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I just randomly watched ONE scene. Dipika looked a bit old for Sippy KVG
I'm fine with it. I was looking for something but more sensible and I found it. 😆