Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

I was curious about how Sidmi AT is active again, but man, I should have expected this.... I got the new yesterday but was busy... 

Karma is bigger b**** than some double standard🤣 peeps 🤣

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

I was curious about how Sidmi AT is active again, but man, I should have expected this.... I got the new yesterday but was busy... 

Karma is bigger b**** than some double standard🤣 peeps 🤣

Sudha, do you remember how much heartbroken we were back then, all those rantings and pain of our favorite couple breaking, them not getting enough screen space, original storyline being altered due to interference, our favorites having to leave because of creative dissatisfaction, and so on? Karma is such a big bit** , I tell you 🤣 Everything that you throw at others comes BACK to hurt you man!! 😆

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Sudha, do you remember how much heartbroken we were back then, all those rantings and pain of our favorite couple breaking, them not getting enough screen space, original storyline being altered due to interference, our favorites having to leave because of creative dissatisfaction, and so on? Karma is such a big bit** , I tell you 🤣 Everything that you throw at others comes BACK to hurt you man!! 😆

I do remember everything so well, Rashmi... this brings back those fond memories  of how we got a magical dream come true pairing in the form of  sidmi ❤️And how much we've love them together and drooled at their crackling chemistry right from the promo... it was unfortunately take away coz of a twist of fate. And the same fate is giving back to the people who deserve it...

I've never believed vengeance is sweet statement. But now I really do...🤣

Sorry for the late reply... Was stuck with personal stuff for the last couple of days. 

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The long awaited ad is finally here it seems! Honestly the only good thing about the ad was him! How gorgeous he looks☺️ i mean why on earth is he not coming back on tv!😒 I miss him so much! 

Waise its good to see him endorsing big brands! Eicher is a good brand! (Even if the dealers of the company are Aholes😆 i dint have a good experience with them  when i had some official work a few years back) ! Previously he came in Bajaj avengers ad too! I loved tat ad better! Kitna hot tha banda usme! I must say..dude is actually showing his pyaar in his own way to the countries from which the brands he is endorsing originated! Abhi Germany, back then Bajaj which is Indian company, i am including Kawasaki too..his love for Japan is evident! Bajaj ke predecessor u see! 

Sudha u remember he had come in saravana stores (a Tamil ad) ad some years back? He seems to love Tamilians then! Oh he cud just marry me! Me is a Tamilian too!😛😆

Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 4 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

The long awaited ad is finally here it seems! Honestly the only good thing about the ad was him! How gorgeous he looks☺️ i mean why on earth is he not coming back on tv!😒 I miss him so much! 

Waise its good to see him endorsing big brands! Eicher is a good brand! (Even if the dealers of the company are Aholes😆 i dint have a good experience with them  when i had some official work a few years back) ! Previously he came in Bajaj avengers ad too! I loved tat ad better! Kitna hot tha banda usme! I must say..dude is actually showing his pyaar in his own way to the countries from which the brands he is endorsing originated! Abhi Germany, back then Bajaj which is Indian company, i am including Kawasaki too..his love for Japan is evident! Bajaj ke predecessor u see

Sudha u remember he had come in saravana stores (a Tamil ad) ad some years back? He seems to love Tamilians then! Oh he cud just marry me! Me is a Tamilian too!😛

Seriously bro, his heart is big 🤣 he loves so many countries, Not just Japan and Germany, Vietnam, Indonesia everything he has visited and things he uses.. that doesn't make him any less Indian obviously... 

Bold @ Oh yeah🤣... 

Edited by Sudharies - 4 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

How come I missed these posts 🤔 This new IF format and Sid's absence from the screen is making me very much disconnected from IF..

I don't bother which brand he is endorsing, the fact is that the ad was very much Indian, targeted for Indian buyers 😳I liked that part about it too! Though the execution was dramatic, the concept was very much relevant for Indian society.. And very much suited for his current sanskaari aspirations as well 😛😆

M not going to talk about his comeback, because then the question that keeps bugging me is why he isn't doing web 😔 For an actor of his position and caliber, I can't believe that there are no decent offers in that space.. 😕

Sudharies thumbnail

How come I missed these posts 🤔 This new IF format and Sid's absence from the screen is making me very much disconnected from IF..

I don't bother which brand he is endorsing, the fact is that the ad was very much Indian, targeted for Indian buyers 😳I liked that part about it too! Though the execution was dramatic, the concept was very much relevant for Indian society.. And very much suited for his current sanskaari aspirations as well 😛😆

M not going to talk about his comeback, because then the question that keeps bugging me is why he isn't doing web 😔 For an actor of his position and caliber, I can't believe that there are no decent offers in that space.. 😕

Hey Rashmi. Maybe you didn't check your My posts for a while, and that's how you missed our posts 😆

We were just having fun, you see... Obviously he can endorse whatever products and brands he prefers, it doesn't mean he is obsessed to their countries or only those particular brands as one might hope 😆🤣

Edited by Sudharies - 4 years ago
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Seriously bro, his heart is big 🤣 he loves so many countries, Not just Japan and Germany, Vietnam, Indonesia everything he has visited and things he uses.. that doesn't make him any less Indian obviously... 

Bold @ Oh yeah🤣... 

Things he uses! Lets not go there! U know my thought process😆

Of course he has a big heart! He puts up with so many nonsensical stuff afterall! From being cheated about the script he was offered onscreen to reading tweets of certain dimwits he tolerates it all afterall😆

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Hola😃

Everything sid does was, is and will be targeting Indian audiences mostly! Except for his Khazakh movie of course..The first time he went for a pageant it was to represent India oly! Par kya karen! Sab ke paas basic level ki akal bhi nahi hoti! 😆 He endorses any brand, its gonna be from a Indian perspective! Whether people take it dat way or not! 

Waise this sanskaari aspiration u said! Its getting frustrating a little now! I dont want him to be sanskaari onscreen for once! (I wudnt want him to do a pervert kind of role though!) He needs to take risk and explore more kind of roles! Which i somehow feel he isnt ready to take!

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

We were just having fun, you see... Obviously he can endorse whatever products and brands he prefers, it doesn't mean he is obsessed to their countries or only those particular brands as one might hope 😆🤣

Fun indeed! 

I wonder why we have this affinity to attract bunch of pompous arses everytime! Everything we say has to be interpreted in a way they want to!😆 I mean half the time i wudnt have even thought the way some dimwits chose think! And wats more fun! Wat we say is being reported to the school headmaster🤣 now i shud await my punishment! Chutiyapa ki hadh nahi hai duniya main my god! 

Ps: ever wondered that there are people in this world who write songs about AHoles? Even better..there are some more brilliant beings who listen to it and spread it to the world! M happy Indian entertainment industry has not gotten dat jobless to be writing songs of Aholes of all things in the world! I do wonder who was the inspiration for such a song😛

Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 4 years ago