Ha jese mahima mar gayi ho🤣
Phir kamoshi nahi hoti😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ha jese mahima mar gayi ho🤣
Phir kamoshi nahi hoti😆
sahi baat hai phir tu celebration time🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Phir kamoshi nahi hoti😆
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
same here🤣 i watch kahn hum kahn tum Only Doctor sippy clips
And DD full episode warna IG k clips pr guzara ho raha
Even in youtube I read comments before watching Anaa episode only Izzah altmash sences
🙌🙌🙌...Omg EXACT same too 😆. ..
Can I say SNAP😆
External is super Organised
Internal is super Disorganised 🤣
Procrastination is the bane of my life
Hence my mind and heart are always in conflict.
Omg sofna 😩😩😩😂😂😂
Ham ko bechre hui behne hai🤣
what about that moh dikhai sence dri tu achi class ly rahi love the way she said yahn lavanya ki baat b maat karna asi koi bakwas nai suni mujheOriginally posted by: Mevsta101
Tu ja ke baat karo koi be scene choose kar ke discussion shuru 🤣
Mai bola phele woo Pi reporting kar k gai ab ya class ly rahi hai phass gya bechara
Earlier when I peeked in I found it on 2nd pge💔.
Shocker 😲
I’ll go reply to everyone it will be back up 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Sofna
/forum/bollywood/5101009/kangu-now-after-sallu
This post 🤣 read comments 🤣 🤣
It's hilarious there. ... plus in CC you get soo much internal phurrrr phurrrr khabar🤣
I used to roam earlier then got bored of the double life of people in the industry 🤢
🤗 have u seen my first vm 🙈🙌🙌🙌...Omg EXACT same too 😆. ..
lag jaoo kam pr then 🤣 missing u guyz