🤣Bala talegi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣Bala talegi🤣
Sofna Your IG working ?
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
which channel 🤔
Noorie this. I like Ankita sharma but that kiss put me off
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzX9q1kFHmc/?igshid=bq1o6cmt566u
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Sofna Your IG working ?
Yh. But occasionally I get retry pic not loading on
i thought serial coming kiss or serial mai not possible😆Noorie this. I like Ankita sharma but that kiss put me off
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzX9q1kFHmc/?igshid=bq1o6cmt566u
Its series right
that means not workingYh. But occasionally I get retry pic not loading on
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
that means not working
Nope. Videos keep breaking up midway
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
i thought serial coming kiss or serial mai not possible😆
Its series right
No idea anything about it really.. just liking the intrigue in the promo.
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
hamri AT mai khamoshi c hogi hai🤔
Earlier when I peeked in I found it on 2nd pge💔.
we all r here or i can we r not active bcoz of work.. i hope we ill get promo tomorrow...Earlier when I peeked in I found it on 2nd pge💔.