like a fish 🐟🐠🐡🐬🦈Originally posted by: najma123
He drinks so little though.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
like a fish 🐟🐠🐡🐬🦈Originally posted by: najma123
He drinks so little though.
That's appy na btw 🤣
Waise they should call each other by ap ap only. I find that VERY SEXY ☺️
RB's aap would become tum soon. 😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Waise they should call each other by ap ap only. I find that VERY SEXY ☺️
I'm unable to sleep! 😵
Anyway, I'm sure we are going to get the same precap tomorrow. 😆
Bas RB ke scenes mil jaye. Can't bear a 20 second scene or his absence anymore.
😳😆
I just read the enitre 8yrs show synopsis and mujhe chakkar agaye. 🤣 Shruti pls check pm
🤣Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I just read the enitre 8yrs show synopsis and mujhe chakkar agaye. 🤣 Shruti pls check pm
And FB WA IG refuse to repair their glitch but IF does🤗. 😳 we all are getting pm notifs again 😎
Ok so a lot of Mr Bajaj today, Prerna accepts the proposal, might not be able to gif today instantly as I am busy with family festivities. Have fun watching guys!