Priya, since UKG and I have been paired, that doesn't mean that I have to stop her from Parica shipping, right? I will be heart broken by that😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Priya, since UKG and I have been paired, that doesn't mean that I have to stop her from Parica shipping, right? I will be heart broken by that😭
mujhe gutter queen mili hai🤣
she will be a good partner / friendMy partner is zaliama... I'm not that close to her
My partner is zaliama... I'm not that close to her
Well, now you’ll know my Guru Jee - partnerships and business deals lead to other things! 😎🤣
Kzk is all about that, you see - not aaaaa difficult thingy to pull! 🤗😴🤣
if it breaks IF rules then yesOriginally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Priya, since UKG and I have been paired, that doesn't mean that I have to stop her from Parica shipping, right? I will be heart broken by that😭
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
anupre ka IF me yahi safe jagah hai
aur jagah they r worst couple 😆
Kon worst
Originally posted by: ifmember
Hope we don't suddenly wake up one day to the horror of grids on Parth's ig 😆
He is taking serious frames and tags inspirations from his friend ..... !
his hand , his legs oh god nooo pls no😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
mujhe gutter queen mili hai🤣
Best of luck🤣
My partner is zaliama... I'm not that close to her
Now it definitely feels like School days are back.😄
Let's see kaun apne partner ke sath chahat ke suffer karna chahta hain..😂😂😂