I'll try. :)Originally posted by: najma123
Write a one shot no please.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'll try. :)Originally posted by: najma123
Write a one shot no please.
🥳Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'll try. :)
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
They could have shown him jogging outdoors and Prerna meeting him there.
We deserve a workout scene.
Jogging scene sounds good
Workout scenes long pending wish looks like ye b after mrs Bajaj entry milega
May be he should make Prerna sit on his back and Bajaj doing pushups☺️
Or even Bajaj and Sneha cute scene then Sneha makes Prerna sit
I hope so. Coz we are such crazy fans. We deserve it.Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
All reserved for Prerna😆 sirf Prerna Ko darshan bhagya😆
Bajaj ka beauty secret wines everlasting beauty and hairs
That reminds me of a movie scene. 😆Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Jogging scene sounds good
Workout scenes long pending wish looks like ye b after mrs Bajaj entry milega
May be he should make Prerna sit on his back and Bajaj doing pushups☺️
Or even Bajaj and Sneha cute scene then Sneha makes Prerna sit
this is NOTHING 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂🤣Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
🤣 tera bawarapan aur hi level ka hai🤣
very. They will show remaining once he is married.Originally posted by: najma123
They haven't shown him eating, sleeping, working out, nothing. Unfair. And sometimes I feel he drinks to seem charming. 😆
kaun kise bol raha hai? 😆
This was ultimate 🤣I was actually thinking the same
😳 bad joke.Originally posted by: saps.156
This was ultimate 🤣I was actually thinking the same
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
not high but that's the state of recent ITV. That's why connection nahi ho pati. 😵
Acha, I haven't watched ITV since a while so u maybe right...just got stuck with KZK due to nostalgia factor