Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Chipku pichar with p in the same spot where they took each others pics 🤪
Chipku as if like yesterday or different?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Chipku pichar with p in the same spot where they took each others pics 🤪
Chipku as if like yesterday or different?
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Why E why?🤔🤣 I’ve 100 questions going on in my mind right now but I’m confused if I should ask or not🧐😩
Please ask. I can’t even see so maybe I will get an idea form your question!
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I want to see😂
Aren't you able to see the one I posted here? Refresh your insta maybe? I am able to see now.
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Chipku pichar with p in the same spot where they took each others pics 🤪
We can drool while others can’t even see it!😍😍🤣
Is it some illusion? 😱 🤣
Yes finally I saw it, she actually deleted 2 pics posted that couple pic in between and another backpose in the end😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Chipku as if like yesterday or different?
Usual tummy pe haath chipku 😆
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
We can drool while others can’t even see it!😍😍🤣
Is it some illusion? 😱 🤣
Abhe sadist!
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Looks like she deleted the pyaar bhara look pichar 🤣 ukg bad luck...abhiya she heard ya 😆
Please tell me you took a screen shot or someone else did😒
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yes finally I saw it, she actually deleted 2 pics posted that couple pic in between and another backpose in the end😆
Grid obsession at its peak 😆
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Aren't you able to see the one I posted here? Refresh your insta maybe? I am able to see now.
Yea seen it lol, she first posted 2 backpose pics and messed it with food one. Again deleted 2 posts, posted couple one and another backpose.
Eri being clumsy today 😂😂