Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She needs a major character makeover. I hope RB influences that change in her.
agree, but🤣is there a term as such?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She needs a major character makeover. I hope RB influences that change in her.
agree, but🤣is there a term as such?
This just came to my mind. 😆Originally posted by: saps.156
agree, but🤣is there a term as such?
guys, is it just me or what. I feel the entire cast, crew, story basically everything is lacking intensity. passion, intensity, aggressiveness is lacking and hence its not cutting the audience to the level required.
Though I don't watch non-RB scenes, sometimes I do feel the lack of the things you mentioned.Originally posted by: saps.156
guys, is it just me or what. I feel the entire cast, crew, story basically everything is lacking intensity. passion, intensity, aggressiveness is lacking and hence its not cutting the audience to the level required.

Why is RB always shown with cigar/wine?
Wistfulness write an PreRish OS with intense passionate scene ... Pretty please 😁☺️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This just came to my mind. 😆
I enjoyed reading it though🤣it was apt, however. character makeover!
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Please edit this post. Anything associated with the main forum isn't allowed in the ATs. 😳
Sure !! I forgot.
And can u please tell me the page number. Mera post ghum ho gya!! Kitna baat karte ho tum log 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Though I don't watch non-RB scenes, sometimes I do feel the lack of the things you mentioned.
hmm, I strongly feel this and it has started to annoy me. or maybe my expectations are too high.
Page no. 10 😆Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Sure !! I forgot.
And can u please tell me the page number. Mera post ghum ho gya!! Kitna baat karte ho tum log 😆